Attention Whore Convention

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
I get that all the time from people incorrectly spelling their/my gmail address. I used to try contacting them until they starting being assholes and since then I’ve cancelled hotel bookings, car rentals, driving tests.. you name it.

CHECK YOUR SHIT, PEOPLE
I did the same, at first. Gave them a fair shot at correcting their shit, but they didn’t so game on.

And this ain’t a misspelling either - my e-mail address is just our last name. Lazy fucking second and third and fifth cousins, etc.

Reactions: C4

C4

OT OG Aussie #1
May 23, 2000
SYDNEY/VANCOUVER/DALLAS
I did the same, at first. Gave them a fair shot at correcting their shit, but they didn’t so game on.

And this ain’t a misspelling either - my e-mail address is just our last name. Lazy fucking second and third and fifth cousins, etc.
I constantly get emails from kids trying to book driving lessons because some asshole doesn't update his own business website with the correct email address so i basically tell them to go elsewhere.. I've tried to reach out to the guy multiple times but fuck him at this point :rofl:

Reactions: Rev. Johnny Vegas

Ava G.

OT Supporter
Apr 9, 2021
CO
@crotch

I am... yes, that kind.

ZmWA9fc.jpeg
iqXIObw.jpeg
jVCMski.jpeg
IM0fA3D.jpeg

duD7fQC.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448