Attention Whore Convention

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
I'll still never understand how you guys have the audacity to think you are the best country in the world when you fail at basically everything possible lol
Uh, it's easy, we have a fucking kickass military, we have a fucking kickass corporate climate, we have a fucking kickass financial hub, and like a bunch of guns and shit. Pfft.

Okay let me try again.

I'll still never understand how you guys have the audacity to think you are the best country in the world when you fail at basically everything possible lol
Uh, it's easy, we ignore the problems that we don't blame others for, we blame others for all the other problems, and somewhere in there, we used to do some cool shit but mostly now we just run around screaming at each other while a couple of folks exploit the fuck out of us so a couple of other folks can buy some islands and fuck babies.

Reactions: Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Uh, it's easy, we have a fucking kickass military, we have a fucking kickass corporate climate, we have a fucking kickass financial hub, and like a bunch of guns and shit. Pfft.

Okay let me try again.

Uh, it's easy, we ignore the problems that we don't blame others for, we blame others for all the other problems, and somewhere in there, we used to do some cool shit but mostly now we just run around screaming at each other while a couple of folks exploit the fuck out of us so a couple of other folks can buy some islands and fuck babies.
Lulz America f yeah

FifthGear

Sep 18, 2003
Middle west
my least favorite part of summer. Severe storms. I dont mind a little rumble, but when my lights start dimming i head to shelter. Hopefully no need to hang out in the stairwell with the neighbors again tonight.

so this was last night (5/11) (no im not doxing myself, thats the river downtown minneapolis)
zASPaz9.png

this is tonight (5/12)
iQEPSdG.png

• Support
Reactions: Colleen and Ava G.

Ava G.

OT Supporter
Apr 9, 2021
CO
Severe storms are scary stuff. Yet... awesome.

This is one time I'd take a good scary storm for our area. It's so dry. *waters plants*

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Just bumped into an old co worker who is transitioning... She's so happy and looking amazing! She told me how her hormones are all over the place and how she's having 3am hot flashes :rofl: I'm like yep.. welcome to being female.

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Oh man I looked up our growing degree days and it's the lowest it's been in years. Our vines are all two weeks behind and this morning I wake up to a light dusting of snow on the mountains. This is going to be an interesting season

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448