Attention Whore Convention

R6Tuan

OT Supporter
Mar 11, 2004
Anyone in the DFW have a place for me, my wife and 2 kids to rent while I wait for my house to get built. It's been delay after delay and we reached a breaking point with my sister who we have been living with. We have to move out by the end of the month. They said that the expected closing date is June 24. It's been rough to say the least

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
Anyone in the DFW have a place for me, my wife and 2 kids to rent while I wait for my house to get built. It's been delay after delay and we reached a breaking point with my sister who we have been living with. We have to move out by the end of the month. They said that the expected closing date is June 24. It's been rough to say the least
AirBNB and VRBO both have long term options that may work.

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
Ask in the Dallas Crew thread. Not all DFW peeps are part of this crew.

Reactions: R6Tuan and Ava G.

Newt

Sep 11, 2003
NVloc - 514.QC

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
Format c iirc.

Also where can I get a decent pinball machine that's not a trillion dollars. Doesn't have to be super fancy or nothing. Just want one for the basement.
Older games have skyrocketed in price over the last couple years. It's kinda like buying a car right now. You can order a new one at msrp and wait a year or two, or you can pay a premium to get something now. All the old shit is way overpriced, so you're screwed pretty much every direction.

Oh yeah, new Sterns all went up like $1,200+ MSRP last year. Cool, cool.

Ava G.

OT Supporter
Apr 9, 2021
CO
There was a pizza joint near where I grew up called Simple Simon's. It had a few pinball machines. Trying to recall the themes. One was Addams Family, maybe.

Reactions: turbo35

Newt

Sep 11, 2003
NVloc - 514.QC
Older games have skyrocketed in price over the last couple years. It's kinda like buying a car right now. You can order a new one at msrp and wait a year or two, or you can pay a premium to get something now. All the old shit is way overpriced, so you're screwed pretty much every direction.

Oh yeah, new Sterns all went up like $1,200+ MSRP last year. Cool, cool.
:wtc:

What about aliexpress. They must have pinball machines for cheap right? :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: turbo35

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448