CAR ATTN: BMW people

Beakmoney

OT Supporter
Jun 11, 2004
North and East
i know the F30 is coming soon-ish..will the E90s still be available for ordering in the spring?

why won't bmwusa.com let me add nav to a 335 sedan?

why isn't iDrive available on the 135 anymore?

swedishstar

Banned
Nov 24, 2003
TX
Please don't mind this pole smoker above me. He rarely contributes anything comparatively more intellectually stimulating beyond the sound of a fart.

Last edited:

Jack Parkman

Sep 21, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
e90's should be running some SWEET lease deals this fall

What other packages are you adding to the car Beak? Certain packages aren't compatible with others...

TS
TS

Beakmoney

OT Supporter
Jun 11, 2004
North and East
e90's should be running some SWEET lease deals this fall

What other packages are you adding to the car Beak? Certain packages aren't compatible with others...
i really want a 335i 6mt sedan...m-sport, nav, cold weather, convenience, premium, HK, sirius, ipod.
might stop my friendly bmw dealer today and see what they're offering..trouble is, i'm not looking to get in to anything until the spring since i just sold my TL-S in favor of a beater avalon...and a house.

deusexaethera

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
You must make mad bank if six months is enough time for you to recover from buying a house. Props.

deusexaethera

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
I'd rather have a suction-cup GPS that I can take with me when I'm not driving my car. I don't understand why anyone pays for integrated GPS devices. Maybe if it could steer for me while I take a nap, then integrated GPS would be useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan