attn liberals

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
I'm not saying Paw Patrol will turn kids into raging sexist, bootlicking, anti-democratic uber-capitalist shopping addicts, but it acts as a subtle push

Reactions: crotch

ERock

I'm not a cat
OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2002
SoCal
I was thinking about this same thing in the shower this morning. Thanks.

mollywhop

πŸ€™ Dick was moist as fuck πŸ€™
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
An OffTopic.com poster is traveling through Ireland when it starts to rain. He decides to wait out the storm in a nearby pub. The only other person at the bar is an older man staring at his drink. After a few moments of silence the man turns to the backpacker and says in a thick Irish accent:

"You see this bar? I built this bar with my own bare hands. I cut down every tree and made the lumber myself. I toiled away through the wind and cold, but do they call me McGreggor the bar builder? No."

He continued "Do you see that stone wall out there? I built that wall with my own bare hands. I found every stone and placed them just right through the rain and the mud, but do they call me McGreggor the wall builder? No."

"Do ya see that pier out there on the lake? I built that pier with my own bare hands, driving each piling deep into ground so that it would last a lifetime. Do they call me McGreggor the pier builder? No."

"But ya fuck one dog..."

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
An OffTopic.com poster is traveling through Ireland when it starts to rain. He decides to wait out the storm in a nearby pub. The only other person at the bar is an older man staring at his drink. After a few moments of silence the man turns to the backpacker and says in a thick Irish accent:

"You see this bar? I built this bar with my own bare hands. I cut down every tree and made the lumber myself. I toiled away through the wind and cold, but do they call me McGreggor the bar builder? No."

He continued "Do you see that stone wall out there? I built that wall with my own bare hands. I found every stone and placed them just right through the rain and the mud, but do they call me McGreggor the wall builder? No."

"Do ya see that pier out there on the lake? I built that pier with my own bare hands, driving each piling deep into ground so that it would last a lifetime. Do they call me McGreggor the pier builder? No."

"But ya fuck one dog..."

yese de bur? ibu dis bur wit me bir han. I cu dow tree and may de lumr meeself. I toil way true de win and de cold

• Love
Reactions: emanuel

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
xHg6B7z.jpg

Buzz Killington

π–•π–Šπ–ˆπ–ˆπ–†π–›π–Ž
IF πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ YOU πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ SEE πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ A LINK πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ THAT πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ SAYS πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DONALD πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUMP πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ NUDES πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DON’T πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ CLICK πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ITS πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ A πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ VIRUS πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ THAT πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PUTS πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FLAGS πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ BETWEEN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ EVERY πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WORD πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ YOU πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TYPE
What ❓ the πŸ‘†πŸΏcovfefe 🐴 did you just say 🀬 about me πŸ‘½ you little libcuck? πŸ‘¨β€β€β€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨πŸ³β€πŸŒˆ I graduated from trump🀑 university πŸ•Œ and have over 69 6⃣9⃣ nonconsensual pussyπŸ‘„ grabs. 😏😏I am trained🀺 in the art🎨 of the deal πŸ’Έ and I’m the topβ›° king 🀴🏿 in the entire US government. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ You πŸ‘‰πŸΏ are nothing to me but just another sad 😒nation, πŸ‡¦πŸ‡΄ very sad, 😭 a lot of people are sayingπŸ’¬ this. I 🀑 will wipe you βš”πŸ’£ the fuck ❌ out with a Space Force πŸŒ πŸ‘¨πŸΏβ€πŸš€ the likes of which has never been seen before 😱😱 on or off this Earth🌎 , believe me folks. As we speak 🍊 I am contacting πŸ“¬ my secret network of Russians. πŸ•΅πŸΏβ€β™‚πŸ•΅πŸΏβ€β™‚ You're fucking dead, cuck. πŸ³β€πŸŒˆ

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman