GUN Attn: TX "Lawyers" of OT

JaimeZX

Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew
Nov 7, 2005
Back in VA
So in TX you can use deadly force in protection of, among other things, your property if you don't reasonably expect you could get it back, right?

And pets are considered property, right?

So if you saw a BG about to shoot your pet, that means you could group him, eh? Because if he shoots your pet, that's unlawfully depriving you of your property with no hope of getting it back, right?

:dunno:

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
this would make sense to me, also look into "shooting my companion" route.

i know theres something in CA that says if your dog is your companion you can bring it into restaurants, city busses, etc.

Market Garden

this would make sense to me, also look into "shooting my companion" route.

i know theres something in CA that says if your dog is your companion you can bring it into restaurants, city busses, etc.
Isn't that generally considered a service animal then?

I know in WA you can have a service animal, and places have to let you bring the animal in with you. I was thinking about having my cat be a service cat. Maybe I'll get a service cougar.

The best part is you don't have to do anything at all for an animal to be a service animal, you just say "this is my service ___"

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
Isn't that generally considered a service animal then?

I know in WA you can have a service animal, and places have to let you bring the animal in with you. I was thinking about having my cat be a service cat. Maybe I'll get a service cougar.

The best part is you don't have to do anything at all for an animal to be a service animal, you just say "this is my service ___"

no.

it's a "companion dog" :rofl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Companion_dog

striker754

Chillin
Dec 13, 2001
Around
So in TX you can use deadly force in protection of, among other things, your property if you don't reasonably expect you could get it back, right?

And pets are considered property, right?

So if you saw a BG about to shoot your pet, that means you could group him, eh? Because if he shoots your pet, that's unlawfully depriving you of your property with no hope of getting it back, right?

:dunno:

only during the nighttime

Mitch'SS

Aug 10, 2000
TX
If they are shooting towards my dogs. They would also be shooting in the direction of my house were my wife and daughter are. So I would double tap them.

one66stang

Haters.com
Dec 19, 2001
Midland Texas
Are the dogs on your property?

Is the guy shooting your dogs on your property?

That said , I shoot peoples dogs all the time. They get on my land and fuck with my animals so i kill them.

skeletor25rs

Yetis & Deer
Jan 26, 2001
NBTX
Considering the money I have invested in my dog, yeah I'd be shooting back.

That said , I shoot peoples dogs all the time. They get on my land and fuck with my animals so i kill them.

Get a donkey, I hear they'll take care of that problem for you.

nakedbrian3433

I don't have time to bleed.
OT Supporter
Oct 1, 2007
My dog is my best friend. Ill shoot if someone were to so much as kicks my dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor