CREW ATX crew 2020(and forever): grabbing life by the pussy™

atxmike

This is my custom title
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2007
Austin, TX
Fast forward 3 months... I have a mover who has been here 23 years. 53 year old dude and he has been going to his friends restaurant for breakfast every single day for 15 years and he brings me a taco every morning :rofl:

Seriously though...are their any other strictly grocery stores? Aside from Trader Joes or Central market.

Like kroger/tom thumb/whatever

Wheatsville Coop, Sprouts, Natural Grocer

atxmike

This is my custom title
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2007
Austin, TX
Move where? That might make the difference. If you own a home, keep it. That way you can always come back.

Yea renting out might work, I'd probably lose money every month but I could it eat for a few years, appreciate would surely make up for it.

Looking at Denver and San Jose. I like the idea of Denver but less keen on CA taxes, home prices and density. Unsure about Denver, lately I've been trying to get my SO to look at allergy shots so we can stay here.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor