GAME Awesome Games Done Quick 2022 (AGDQ22) - event over - $3.4 million raised for charity

TS
TS
smell my finger

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
Webbed is pretty interesting ... psychonauts 2 coming up in like 20 minutes :coold:

edit: Webbed might have been a WR, they have to double check

edit2: there's a mega man run before psychonauts 2 :o

Last edited:

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
Part of this is kind of neat, and of course it's genuinely impressive...but holy moly, the autism/adderall levels must be off the charts.

TS
TS
smell my finger

smell my finger

Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
I donā€™t recognize any of those runnersā€™ names.

I miss Trihex, and the creepy annoying laugh of Blueglass. And the dry humor of PJ and Paddy.
I don't really follow the runners, themselves, but I recognized Bloodthunder (commentating Deathloop) because he's always at these things

TS
TS
smell my finger

smell my finger

Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
Sonic block was ok. Rest of the day holds no interest for me. Guess I'll check back in tomorrow for the Castlevania block.
I'm like exactly the opposite ... don't care about the sonic or castlevania, but looking forward to Geogussr and Risk of Rain 2 tonight

TS
TS
smell my finger

smell my finger

Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
there's a bit of a lag time between live runs and the youtube uploads, but here are some good ones that are already on youtube (the twitch stream links for past runs are available pretty quickly though)

DEATHLOOP - (26:46)

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (Tanker Blindfolded) - (10:26)

and the Pumpkin Jack run has everything ... a WR, great commentary, super high skill lvl, cool game, etc

TS
TS
smell my finger

smell my finger

Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
Tetris on :run:

and this ... talking a 3 million dollar goal this time

Twitch (the streaming service) just donated $40k :coold:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Ā© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor