GAME Awesome Games Done Quick 2022 (AGDQ22) - event over - $3.4 million raised for charity

TS
TS
smell my finger

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
It's unbearable most of the time.

I dunno, the commentator and runners have gotten progressively better/more professional/entertaining over time. I haven't seen any real cringe this year, and lots of good technical details, lore, etc

Newt

Sep 11, 2003
NVloc - 514.QC
I dunno, the commentator and runners have gotten progressively better/more professional/entertaining over time. I haven't seen any real cringe this year, and lots of good technical details, lore, etc
It's very rare that the runner is genuinely entertaining and not just reciting monotone facts and awkward silences.

During a normal agdq I end up watching maybe 10% of the runs I start because the runner is boring, annoying, or just cringe.

But I'm not a speedrunner nor do I care to be one. So that could be the disconnect.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec