ART B&H Catalogue is pretty aweesome

NOR*CAL

Oct 5, 2006
Hella
I usually don't care for this stuff but after flipping through the pages, and stumbling across pg 209(backapacks) looks like I might be picking up a new backpack in the near future :bowdown:

The list of items and side by side comparison > flipping through pages online

that's my Friday.

TS
TS
NOR*CAL

NOR*CAL

Oct 5, 2006
Hella

Bloke

Banned
Jun 1, 2003
Lacrosse wi
It's pretty awesome. Makes me feel how poor a really am with all the stuff I really want but cannot afford right now.

:hsd:

:eek4:

i wish i was a pro just to afford all consumables
Untitled-1.png
[/URL][/IMG]

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
They should make the catalog so you can only view it Monday through Friday and then random days of the month, it just disappears.

TS
TS
NOR*CAL

NOR*CAL

Oct 5, 2006
Hella
That Dakine bag is pretty dope.... I think I'll be going to sleep with the catalogue tonight :o

Keegan

Jun 9, 2008
DC
I love the B&H catalog. It mostly gets used when I'm in the bathroom.

Sold my Dakine Sequence this summer. I'll just throw my camera wrapped up into my normal ski bc bag. It was too much of a hassle with the Sequence.

eWRXshun

hai
Sep 22, 2003
LSU
Tamrac_Adventure_9_Photo_Computer_Backpack_Camouflage_5549.JPG

i :love: my adventure 9 for travelling, well protected, laptop sleeve, accessory compartment that can also open up into the camera compartment for additional space.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec