ENT Batgirl cancelled by Warner Bros

Actvs Dei

IG gunslingersaloon
OT Supporter
Apr 6, 2002
Austin
what is 'woke'?

imo it has nothing to do with having a trans, gay or minority character its the preaching and shoehorning that is one component of some movies not doing well. Other reasons are writing/directing etc like other people have mentioned. Not everyone who goes to movies are liberals.

Reactions: Twinsen

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
Do you not realize that all I was doing was showing @Ariez that his assumption was wrong? That's literally all I was doing. I'm a fucking liberal for fuck's sake.
Well you replied to an article written in a tabloid by a writer who never saw a screening of the movie and is making assumptions using Ms. Marvel, Eternals, and Lightyear as sources. Maybe you should re-read it yourself? You don't appear to have an understanding on what you read, even if you remove the source (which is hilariously bad, FYI) from the equation.

TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
Well you replied to an article written in a tabloid by a writer who never saw a screening of the movie and is making assumptions using Ms. Marvel, Eternals, and Lightyear as sources. Maybe you should re-read it yourself? You don't appear to have an understanding on what you read, even if you remove the source (which is hilariously bad, FYI) from the equation.
JFC you're an idiot too. For fucks sake let me go back and edit this to ensure to the idiots on here that I didn't write that or even agree with it. Goddamn.

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
JFC you're an idiot too. For fucks sake let me go back and edit this to ensure to the idiots on here that I didn't write that or even agree with it. Goddamn.
yes, everyone is dumb except for you. get back to us when the national examiner has their review up so you can get to the bottom of all of this

Actvs Dei

IG gunslingersaloon
OT Supporter
Apr 6, 2002
Austin
Race swapping characters, demeaning others, and shoehorning sexual orientations when it does nothing to advance the overall plot. If you want to see a good and positive representation of LGBTQ+ watch 9-1-1 on fox. I love the message it conveys in a positive manner

Birdcage is one of my all time favorite movies done perfectly

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds