ENT Batgirl cancelled by Warner Bros

Jonny Chimpo

Dec 20, 2003
Hell
I think a lot of the criticism of 'woke movies' is that they have that lazy writing and whatnot because the writers they hire focus too much on 'the message' and that's what hurts the quality. I mean, people don't seem to have all these problems with well written female and minority character led movies.
OR…they just hired shitty writers.

not everything has to have some sort of deeper meaning. For fucks sake, with the proliferation of original streaming content, studios are hiring a lot of unproven talent. Can’t it just be that sometimes the people they hire fuckin suck? You, know, like the same way @SBrooks1 sucks @stevezissou’s pathetic tiny cock.

Jonny Chimpo

Dec 20, 2003
Hell
we dont need to bring in another tragedy :wtc:

But yeah call it my melt, call it whatever you want. Just sick and tired of people like yourself blaming gay characters, female leads, minority characters, and anyone that basically dont look like you for ruining movies when the movie itself is whats wrong. You can clown emoji this post all you want, its still true.

HTH
Hey dude, mark your calendar. For once we are in total agreement.

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
Just cause I wanna see Batman and Batgirl bone doesn't make me a bad person.
Brooklyn Captain Holt GIF - Brooklyn Captain Holt Bone GIFs

wait*what

OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2007
Houston, TX
some one give me the cliffs about this thread
what happened since i last clicked in here on page 2 earlier this afternoon.
are white guy nerds melting down because of a hot bisexual minority girl lead?

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
ALLEGED SPOILERS OF DC UNIVERSE RUMOR ONLY

The plan was to kill "Cavil Superman character" offscreen at the end of black adam and supergirl to take supermans place

THEN The plan was for Batgirl to kill off "Keaton Batman character" and Batgirl to take his place

OOOOOOOOF

@SBrooks1

This makes a lot more sense why all these movies were shitcanned.

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007

The plan was to kill "Cavil Superman character" offscreen at the end of black adam and supergirl to take supermans place

THEN The plan was for Batgirl to kill off "Keaton Batman character" and Batgirl to take his place

OOOOOOOOF

@SBrooks1

Oh my god bro no

GH0ST

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2003
GA

OOOOOOOOF

@SBrooks1

Where do you find this shit :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: stevezissou

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529