Bathroom wall color ideas

Lester Burnham

Oct 10, 2006
Atlanta
I'm repainting my bathroom right now, and just finished 2 coats. Still deciding whether I like it or should try another color.

Note: The bathroom has outdated 1930s tile currently and I'm not looking to do a full rennovation yet so I have to work with the palette provided.

Wanted to get OTs advice and hate.

Any other wall colors that you guys think might work? I've tried white and cream in the past and they were just okay.

Xo0j20ph.jpeg

4wB1cUyh.jpeg

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Blue isn't going to work with that tile color. You need red, green, or brown to make it work.

saxman

Burninating the peasants
Dec 2, 2001
Melbourne, Fl
i heard it doesn't hold up well though
You're putting down paint onto a smooth, ceramic surface. How well it works is going to come down to the quality of prep work. If you just clean it off and put some paint on, you can't expect much. Rough the surface, use some primer, etc, and you should have much better results. Certainly cheaper than pulling all the tile out and would make a world of difference with that color scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman