ART Battle At F-Stop Ridge - Vid

Aero277

Aug 13, 2003
Los Angeles

Unrelated...but fuck Cicadas. The 17-year Cicadas are back and I forgot just how obnoxious those periodical ones are. They're literally EVERYWHERE. On that shoot yesterday, I kept finding myself crouching or laying in mass burials. :eek4::eek4::eek4:

TS
TS
Goontz

Goontz

Feb 8, 2011
Texas
Unrelated...but fuck Cicadas. The 17-year Cicadas are back and I forgot just how obnoxious those periodical ones are. They're literally EVERYWHERE. On that shoot yesterday, I kept finding myself crouching or laying in mass burials. :eek4::eek4::eek4:
:rofl:

Aero277

Aug 13, 2003
Los Angeles

The worst was when I was just kneeling on some steps to take a shot and my g/f goes :eek3: "You have one one you!" and points at my collar. I seriously went... Whaa? looks at collar. :run::run::run:

She actually has a video where she's under a tree with her phone recording how loud it is before she actually realizes that there are 11ty of them in the trees and on the sidewalk she's on and start FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT, running and screaming, all while recording. I'll post it up when she gets home. Shit's hilarious. :rofl::rofl:

TS
TS
Goontz

Goontz

Feb 8, 2011
Texas
The worst was when I was just kneeling on some steps to take a shot and my g/f goes :eek3: "You have one one you!" and points at my collar. I seriously went... Whaa? looks at collar. :run::run::run:

She actually has a video where she's under a tree with her phone recording how loud it is before she actually realizes that there are 11ty of them in the trees and on the sidewalk she's on and start FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT, running and screaming, all while recording. I'll post it up when she gets home. Shit's hilarious. :rofl::rofl:
:bowrofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448