new scoreboard coming, no death counter :rofl:

6anPJb3.jpg
Who the fuck is the UI team over there? What the fuck even is this? :ugh:

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
:rofl: What the fuck is wrong with these tards. "Mah feelings."
This is part of the “let’s go whaling” monetization of games video I posted.

A major point the guy brought up is “don’t make your game too skill based or technical” people won’t spend money if they “suck” at your game. Which is why they don’t want people to see their death count.

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
I want to know my k/d. I want to see how well or poorly I did in that aspect. I want to include that info with my overall performance in the match (overall scoreboard ranking) so I can try to improve. I want to feel a sense of pride or accomplishment when I'm ranked high on the scoreboard and have a good k/d.

At most importantly, when I go 70-0 or 85-1 or whatever else, I want the entire lobby to know I just fucking wrecked them. :nod:

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
This is part of the “let’s go whaling” monetization of games video I posted.

A major point the guy brought up is “don’t make your game too skill based or technical” people won’t spend money if they “suck” at your game. Which is why they don’t want people to see their death count.
Yeah I noticed CoD doing that as well. Just kills. Hell, half the time now they count assists as kills too.

Reactions: stevezissou

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Yeah I noticed CoD doing that as well. Just kills. Hell, half the time now they count assists as kills too.
I think COD would only show your kills at the end of Match. They know people will quit out mid March when they are getting owned by sweats because of SBMM which is a whole pile of shit on itself. Also BF4 would only give “assists as kills” for squad assisted kills. Not just anyone on your team.

Reactions: I<3URANUS

OneTwo

me>you
OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2004
assist counting as kills is another handholding bs they added all the way in bf4.

You didnt kill anyone? You dont get a "kill"... crazy concept I know. You already get the damage points that you did, why do you deserve to get a kill counted if you didn't actually kill a person?

You could literally shoot a guy to 25 health, he turns around and kills YOU, then while you are dead a teammate finishes him....You some how deserved a "kill" when you not only didn't kill anyone, but the other guy killed YOU....wtf.

Reactions: stevezissou

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
Didn't Dice say something about a scoreboard was in the works when concerns were raised prior to launch? So, either that was a flat out lie or they have Bob from accounting doing the programming because it shouldn't take 3 fuckin' months to program a scoreboard.

TS
TS
Genius/GZA

Genius/GZA

Dec 23, 2003
Dallas, TX
Didn't Dice say something about a scoreboard was in the works when concerns were raised prior to launch? So, either that was a flat out lie or they have Bob from accounting doing the programming because it shouldn't take 3 fuckin' months to program a scoreboard.
They didn’t have the tech for it 😂

• Sad
Reactions: cbpage

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19