GAME Battlefield 6 vPC/PS5/Xbox

Meat Popsicle

You're stewed, butt wad!
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
The Middle
"we dont know how this one slipped by"

Motherfucker, one single game would have showed you it was dumb. LITTEARLLY one.single.game.

The "zombies" just press w in any direction you are in. They dont jump, vault., climb latters..etc.. All you had to do was vault onto anything, and you were safe to shoot as long was you wanted. Also, if you did die, there is like a 8 minute timer until you can respawn again....but there was no where on the screen that told you this. You just sat at the deploy screen hitting the spawn button and wondering why it wouldn't let you spawn back in...

This is incredible.

Achance007

Oct 12, 2000
New Castle, DE
The game is awful for all the reasons everyone has already said. So bad, in fact, that the vast majority of my friends who started playing it when it launched no longer play it. That being said, an old college buddy of mine and I are having an absolute blast with it, sticking almost solely to the bolte or the latv4, both equipped with the 30mm. We've figured out how to master both and absolutely wreck shop when we're in one. And because they're rarely spawned by others, we can go entire matches playing 100% in vehicles.

I guess that just shows how shitty the game is. Where the only fun combat is in a vehicle doing drive-bys.
Bolts and helicopters are a big reason why I stopped playing. I felt like I was just cannon fodder and nobody would help trying to shoot them

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
This.

Sell copy’s of the game for the 3 months to get that boost. Transition to F2P to re-up players and get the mtx flow for the next year.

It’s a solid plan. The paying customers aren’t playing anyway.
"BF 2042 had a strong launch with XXX millions in sales and XX sold game copies! Future looks great for this title!"

2 weeks after earnings = Guess what guys! BF2042 is now FREE TO PLAY!!! Everyone who purchased the game now gets a free operator skin and weapon charm!

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
This.

Sell copy’s of the game for the 3 months to get that boost. Transition to F2P to re-up players and get the mtx flow for the next year.

It’s a solid plan. The paying customers aren’t playing anyway.

I don't think the F2P weekends have had a significant impact on player counts. Maybe they'll get some with improved game performance/bug fixes, but I think most issues people have are with core game design. Don't think they're coming back without changes to that.

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
I don't think the F2P weekends have had a significant impact on player counts. Maybe they'll get some with improved game performance/bug fixes, but I think most issues people have are with core game design. Don't think they're coming back without changes to that.
Battlefield community doesn't want a hero shooter
Gameplay/mechanics suck as well as the bugs
Maps suck, they were built for a battle royale and it was too late to redo maps so they "shoe horned" flags/capture points into these maps.

All they are trying to do now is recoop cash back shit will never be a BF3/BF4/BF1 because the "core" of those games were awesome.

The "core" of 2042 is ROTTEN and all the players know it.

Reactions: cbpage

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Did you try it?
Yeah. It was a mess man. Great way to level up guns. Just needed to sit on a point where they couldn't reach you and have an ammo bag. Get as many kills as you want until you get bored. Only a few levels where you couldn't "escape" from them. I pretty much leveled up my two machine guns completely after playing for about an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: stevezissou
TS
TS
Genius/GZA

Genius/GZA

Dec 23, 2003
Dallas, TX
:rofl:
mufy2m2dx7d81.jpg

Dissent

Mar 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
On Friday night I tried playing some 2042 but every round had almost 50% bots. I guess that wouldn't happen if there was actual pub servers. Went to BF4 and was glad to see the regular server i used to play was still full.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec