FIT BCAA powder form?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribbie

OT Supporter
Sep 12, 2004
Fuck this shit is gross. It doesnt fucking want to mix with anything and just float up to the top. Tastes like styrofoam and cocaine.

Do i just shut my vagina and drink it or am I doing it wrong? Just had some w/ cran juice

retorq

What up bitch??
Dec 14, 2006
Mohave Desert
I learned a long time anything with the word 'acid' in it, isn't going to taste good no matter what.

I use Xtend, it mixes OK, if you mix it and put it in the fridge for a bit it will be better ...

What does cocaine taste like??

TS
TS
Ribbie

Ribbie

OT Supporter
Sep 12, 2004
yeah, its gross, just try to mix it with something to attempt to cover the taste

just had it with a crystal light chaser and it wasnt bad.

next time (if there is a next time) i'm buying a flavoured powder.

HorseDick

Oct 1, 2005
FL
I use Xtend...the key is to give it time. Mix it and let it sit for a few minutes and it will finally dissolve.

TS
TS
Ribbie

Ribbie

OT Supporter
Sep 12, 2004
I tried letting it rest for about 10 minutes after mixing last night and it did seem to dissolve better. It still tastes like licking a battery though.

I brought a crystal light packet to work today and I'm going to try a small amount of water + glutamine + bcaa followed by a chaser of crystal light.

RG

May 4, 2003
Connecticut
Just scoop it into your mouth and wash it down with water...quickly.

this is what i do with my creatine since my gym is 20 mins away. the only downside is the looks you get from the person sitting in the car next to you when you're putting a teaspoon of white powder in your mouth quickly.

Damnation

OT Supporter
Jan 26, 2005
South Florida
this is what i do with my creatine since my gym is 20 mins away. the only downside is the looks you get from the person sitting in the car next to you when you're putting a teaspoon of white powder in your mouth quickly.
what creatine are you using?

mine mixes just fine :rofl:

TS
TS
Ribbie

Ribbie

OT Supporter
Sep 12, 2004
so the shooter/chaser idea seems to be the best way.

it tastes soooo bad in a concentrated shot but the crystal light sweetness cuts it immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor