LOVE Been pondering a tattoo for a while...

Buttons

Haha, totally
Feb 27, 2004
Burlington, Ontario
Personally I'd travel the 45 mins to Margate, FL and see Nate at True Love. http://truelovetattoostudio.com/ Amazing tattooer who I used to work with and an all around awesome dude. Tell him I sent you and you'll be sure to hear some ridiculous stories.

Out of those 3 you posted I'd probably go with Jason at Big Kahuna

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
i really like the 2nd artist's shit. but if youre looking for traditional #3 looks the best imo.

Rizla

Feb 20, 2005
England
Might be a pain to travel, but when it comes to something you'll have with you for the rest of your life, surely it's worth it?
The last 3 tattoos i've got have been at least a 6 hour round trip each for me and i'm so glad i made that journey.

Edit: And just so my post isn't completely worthless, i'd go with #3 out of those choices.

Last edited:
TS
TS
StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL

"Where The Elite Become Champions"
Dec 21, 2004
Thanks. I was leaning towards Tattoo by Lous & Big Kahuna Tattoo Studio. I wasn't sure how Jason's work compared for someone who specialized in old school tattoos. I checked out Nate @ True Love Tattoo Studio, but didn't see much old school stuff in his portfolio.

michael

Florida Man, Esq.
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
in so i know where to go for my ink next.

any recommendations for vegas?

i just want a simple name done, so i guess i dont need anyone special

Phantom Empress

mmmmmm tasty!!!
Dec 10, 2001
Miramar, FL
Personally I'd travel the 45 mins to Margate, FL and see Nate at True Love. http://truelovetattoostudio.com/ Amazing tattooer who I used to work with and an all around awesome dude. Tell him I sent you and you'll be sure to hear some ridiculous stories.

Out of those 3 you posted I'd probably go with Jason at Big Kahuna

You are the 5th person to recomend Nate at True Love. Seems I must go there.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor