CREW Beer Crew - Untappd?

KGB ate my bread

EVERYTHING IS FINE
OT Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Louisiana
I really wish I had that app and cared enough about using it when I was in the heyday of my beer exploration. I really don't drink as much as I used to or as wide a variety anymore. Used to be I'd get any beer I'd never heard of while at a bar, etc.

KGB ate my bread

EVERYTHING IS FINE
OT Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Louisiana
Can’t bring myself to use it

have had 11ty different beers. sure as fuck not starting to record them now
this too... by the time the app was kind of a thing, I was like 300 beers deep. Still have a text file based on my old OT sig which used to list all the beers :rofl:

kinda miss sigs, that sucker was long and annoying :rofl:

Reactions: vikingen

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
My younger son uses that app. He's a sales rep for a craft beer distributor so he's tried somewhere around 5000 beers now. My wife has the app too but almost always gets a Mosaic IPA when she gets beer so its pretty useless.

FartLighter

Resident Fart Expert
OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
My younger son uses that app. He's a sales rep for a craft beer distributor so he's tried somewhere around 5000 beers now. My wife has the app too but almost always gets a Mosaic IPA when she gets beer so its pretty useless.

That's a lot of beer farts. He could power a small town by now.

Reactions: Scottwax

FryingPan

Certified Thread Killer
May 19, 2000
Raleigh, NC
I used to use it a lot, but not in the last couple of years. There's a brewery literally across the street from my house and they would just dominate my Untappd list so it'd be kind of pointless for me to maintain these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan