STYLE Belts - thing of the past?

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.
I had to finish it because I made the mistake of starting it in the first place and had to see the train wreck through

Izzy is the worst character ever written for television and I couldn’t stop thinking about Ronnie’s terrible pec implants and/or medical condition that gave him a set of joocy yum Yums
I hated myself for ever starting it, but I also finished it. It had some potential here and there, but Jesus h Christ it was an absolute clusterfuck.

Reactions: mollywhop

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.
Imho He was the best part of the show and Martin Freeman is a killer actor but was like a completely different show shoehorned into that one. really weird
Oh I love the actor, have since Sherlock.
But his role in the primary storyline was tenuous and wandered vaguely all over, and even his own subplots we're ham fisted.
Lizzy and Asian Musk we're two of the absolute worst acting performances I've ever seen. Ronny and Nick delivered pretty well, with what they had imo. Even Ron Perlman and his daughter did okay, imo.
If the show wasn't written or run by a manic schizophrenic it could've been alright.

Reactions: Wolf

CitznFish

Don't live life by a single sentence
OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2002
SoCal
Belts only prove you don't know how to wear the right sized pants.

😉

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB
No belt mainly looks bad because of the unused loops. Bring back loopless pants like in the suspender era and it could look ok.

Reactions: BAUCE

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
i wear belts because i don't have woman hips. also i'm a 30 waist but 30 waist pants never have enough dick room so it's just bulge patrol 24/7.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448