TECH best case for a 5g 30gb ipod?

omgwtfbbqryan

OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2003
CA
im looking for something maybe that i can use my ipod through, i like the rubbery type ones, dont wanna spend too much.

hurleyint1386

Someone has sand in their vagina
Jan 6, 2005
Rochester, NY
i suggest an clear plastic Agent18 case. every ipod i've owned has had one for it, and after a year of having my ipod, there's not one scratch on it. one time i dropped the ipod, and the screen went blank and didnt come back. when i took it to the apple store, they said "well it's obviously taken care of by this case, so we know you arent abusing it"... :coolugh:

xenon supra

OT Supporter
Feb 3, 2005
San Diego, CA
i liked my agent18 also, but then i ended up just getting a clear plastic film to put over it to protect it from scratches, it was less bulky.

Pineapple Devil

beat it!
Oct 8, 2001
xenon supra said:
i liked my agent18 also, but then i ended up just getting a clear plastic film to put over it to protect it from scratches, it was less bulky.
:werd: i had an iskin but sold it for an invisishield b/c the iskin makes it too bulky, hard to dock and use my car adaptor

hurleyint1386

Someone has sand in their vagina
Jan 6, 2005
Rochester, NY
Pineapple Devil said:
:werd: i had an iskin but sold it for an invisishield b/c the iskin makes it too bulky, hard to dock and use my car adaptor
with my agent18 case, it sits right in the dock with no problem :dunno: and it's in mint condition. i dont mind it being a little bulky (even though it's really not that bad) especially if it means keeping it in the shape it is now

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448