ART Best casual point and shoot?

aCab

Jun 1, 2007
Chicaaago
thats what i gathered from searching the forum. it looks like a camera with lots of manual use. would this be a camera suitable for outtings like clubs and just outtings? :dunno:

It's pretty tough from what I hear. - Only draw back is that it's a little bigger than some P&S

Rojo Johnson

Dec 27, 2004
Texas
I just got a Nikon Coolpix L18 for my 5 year gift at work and it's pretty nice. You can get one online for around $100. It has an auto mode and an easy auto mode :mamoru:

turbodude

Just a photographer
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2002
Las Vegas
It's pretty tough from what I hear. - Only draw back is that it's a little bigger than some P&S

a little bigger? If i wasnt into photography i wouldnt have one period. Its too bulky even for a mild shooter.

sd870is FTW! i have sold so many posed celebrity shots with this one. Its small quality is good below iso200 and the IS works really well.

Go to the store and hold both and then determine whats best for you. The difference in quality is going to be nominal in the sub $250 category.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan