FIT Best chest workout with a bad shoulder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepsiBlue

Nov 4, 2009
What would be the best way for me to minimize my shoulder pain when doing chest workouts? My left shoulder has a bunch of issues but has never fully been dislocated, it just gets extremely sore when I do benches or dips. I can max bench 110 due to my shoulder. I know i have the strength in my chest to do more but my shoulder completely fails. Any thoughts?

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
i dislocated my shoulder more than once and it never healed right .. some scar tissue built up as well

i was trained to rehab my shoulder BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE to get me up to speed .. now i just do DB bench .. fuck the bar it always gives me problems .. and i never push too much weight unless im with guys who know EXACTLY what they're doing in there

Mike Hawk

OT Supporter
May 4, 2009
The SWAMP
I've dislocated mine numerous times, chest flies are the one thing that don't bother me for whatever reason. I'd assume that motion probably puts the most stress on it, but there's many different areas you can injure it. Get it checked out, see what's going on with it, and listen to your PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan