GAME Best "Dancing Mad" rendition I have ever heard.

Dancing Mad

• Total voters

Lukkie

OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite songs in all of gaming. Probably heard 20+ different versions of this song, but can't believe I haven't heard this one until today. Simply amazing!!! :bowdown:

[y]525iqnY5O1c[/y]

Los

Oct 22, 2003
Indiana
everything up to the final movement was pretty much like distant worlds, save the organ, which was richer in the piece you've introduced. however, the final movement was like mega rough. Maybe I'm just used to the clean sound that the Black Mages provided.

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
What was the last RPG that had 14 playable main characters?
made it pretty hard to pick who i liked having in my party :o

I preferred FFV as far as party mechanics went where there was a smaller group but could change classes to anything.

If I have 14 playable main characters I want to use like 6 or 7 in battle :coold:

And the closest thing I can think of to having 14 playable main characters was radiata stories for the ps2. could recruit like 100 people to play in your party.

Der SchattenJager

Kupo, asshat.
Mar 13, 2003
Dayton, OH
Crono Cr... nm.
True. I heard there were a shit ton of characters in that game. I only played about 4 hours of it though, for some reason didn't really hold my interest. I think it was because I was pissed off that it wasn't directly related to Chrono Trigger.

TS
TS
Lukkie

Lukkie

OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
True. I heard there were a shit ton of characters in that game. I only played about 4 hours of it though, for some reason didn't really hold my interest. I think it was because I was pissed off that it wasn't directly related to Chrono Trigger.

it was pretty shitty. 90% of the characters were uninteresting and had maybe 1% total involvement in the actual storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan