TS
TS
Boudreaux

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
:werd:

CS3 is the best free software editing software.

Yeah, but i'm having serious issues with it.

It will only let me access the photo's THROUGH the program itself :hsd:

when i go to upload the photo's it says the folder i've been saving to is empty...

i wasted 2 hours today because of this :mad:

is there something i'm missing?

aCab

Jun 1, 2007
Chicaaago
Windows bro.

I think I have it for mac but my mac is at the office. ;o

Maybe look for me? I had been using a hacked version of CS3 beta that was 2 years old. When i transferred all my stuff to a new HD, some of the files got lost. Then I got the CS4 beta, but the password runs out and I'm tired of deleting all the files associated with it then reinstalling every 30 days.

redna

Oct 24, 2001
PS CS3 stand alone exe file > *

Put on flash drive. Use on any computer you plug your little flash drive into.

sexy kinda.

iDrive

OTAP crew. Muradadog crew. GO GATORS!
Dec 21, 2001
Denver, CO / Fargo, ND
Maybe look for me? I had been using a hacked version of CS3 beta that was 2 years old. When i transferred all my stuff to a new HD, some of the files got lost. Then I got the CS4 beta, but the password runs out and I'm tired of deleting all the files associated with it then reinstalling every 30 days.

Aiight, I'll holla at you later today.

IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth
PS CS3 stand alone exe file > *

Put on flash drive. Use on any computer you plug your little flash drive into.

sexy kinda.

so, it doesn't actually install CS3 on your PC, it just runs it? Is there anything special you have to do other than have the .exe on your flash drive? This would be the perfect work around for me to have CS3 back on my PC @ work.

tetsuo

And shepherds we shall be...
May 6, 2004
so, it doesn't actually install CS3 on your PC, it just runs it? Is there anything special you have to do other than have the .exe on your flash drive? This would be the perfect work around for me to have CS3 back on my PC @ work.
sent you a pm. :o

redna

Oct 24, 2001

yep. no install. it just runs directly and has everything you need within a little 256MB folder.

Work is exactly the reason I have it. hahah. I needed something for the office computer.

aCab

Jun 1, 2007
Chicaaago
lol @ the mac users that think popular = inferior
I know, it's really not superior. It really is inferior, but for what I do, it makes live much easier. Much the same reason why my website is run on squarespace and not wordpress. Not cause it's superior (it's not), but the ease of use just can't be beat. While people are programming shit for wordpress, I can be out doing other stuff. Not sure about you guys, but my time is valuable. Much the same way with the Mac/PC.

tetsuo

And shepherds we shall be...
May 6, 2004
i stay out of the mac vs pc debate. :o i run both. as far as portable apps go, whats available for windows far outweighs whats available for os x.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor