Best friends fiance hates me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RebootEnzo, Feb 25, 2010.

1. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

For pretty much no reason. When I was saying we should chill and he said we do where I replied "That doesn't count your wife always gets mad and makes you leave"

He just said that she hates me and it is my fault. For talking shit about my home town. I love where I live now and apparently when I talk about this it angers her. :rolleyes: This doesn't offend any of my other friends that live there at all. They say sounds great. I will come visit.

She hates every single friend that my friend has so it is not just me.

They are getting married and I was asked to be best man but I think she might have had him retract the offer. Not sure if I want to be in a wedding where everyone hates me anyways. :o

2. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

:roflw: I was just thinking the exact same thing.

3. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

I did until I found out the reason she has been acting the way she does was because of me.

4. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

Never wanted to turn down being best man to my friend. Guess it doesn't matter really as I wont be seeing him anymore cause his wife does not approve of me..

I only go over there once a month I don't see how she can hate me in such a short period of time.

5. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

She is the most un-fun person in the universe too. Doesn't go anywhere or do anything besides having to be with my friend 24/7

6. Vysion

Vysion New Member

She wants him all by herself. She wants to break him down...

7. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Sounds to me like your friend is a pushover.... his girl has him by the balls.

And it also sounds like she's a possessive crazy bitch if she hates ALL of his friends. Probably she doesn't want him to have any friends or life outside of her and maybe her friends.

8. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

:dunno: but the friend obviously likes it or he wouldn't be headed down the aisle and getting rid of friends like the TS.

It's now how I would want MY relationship to go but I see that dynamic in a lot of relationships, where the couple pretty much ONLY revolves around each other and all other friends fade out.

9. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

If you really care about your friend, I suggest setting up a "frame bang" to break them up. I've seen too many of my friends ruined by awful girlfriends/boyfriends, next time it happens I'm doing whatever it takes to bail them out.

10. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

yeah he didn't even ask to get married. He said this "she wants to get married before she starts her job"

so they are getting married. I thought guys are the ones who do the asking

11. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

Fiances are often jealous of best friends. She doesn't want you infringing on their time. Just a fact of life. Get ready to lose the type of relationship you and your best friend share. It's called growing up.

Don't ditch being his best man. You obviously mean enough to him to have been asked.

12. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Sucks that he doesn't want to see you enough / have enough time to hang out with you without her around.

13. ForevererZero89

ForevererZero89 New Member

friend > chicks

chicks will come and go, but a good friend will always be there. he should recognize.

14. Andre_Mayo

Andre_Mayo New Member

werd

15. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I deal with this exact situation every single time my best friend gets a woman. Him, as an insecure guy, gets with women who are even more insecure than him.

He treats them like gold, they are threatened by me hanging out with many different female friends, and then they assume that I will be the reason he cheats on them. His girlfriends are also delusional about the quality of women he could actually sleep with. I promise that there is no threat of him sleeping with any girl that I have dated.

Although he just got a new girlfriend 3 weeks ago off of craigslist and she just set me up with an extremely hot co-worker of hers.

I just try to remind myself that when he blows me off it's 100% because of his insecurity and wanting to please his woman and 0% of him wanting to act shitty towards me.

He's only 23 and I've been his best man twice so far, and I'd be it 10 more times if he asked.

These girls come and go, especially insecure ones like your best friend's fiance. Just stay by his side and he'll appreciate you even more once she is gone. Don't take it personal.

16. THoC

THoC Active Member

i would never turn down being my friend's best man.

even if i did not approve of the marriage im doing it for him.
    most of the time when a friend fades while in a RS it is due to insecurity in his own RS.
    am i too forgiving? probably.

17. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

I don't even live in the same town. I go back once a month sometimes less. Nothing to be jelous of..

I still can't give over she hates me over talking shit about the town

18. Viper

Viper Livin' la vida scrotum OT Supporter

So, hate her back. It works for me.

19. Chadder007

Chadder007 OG Diamond Member

She wants to Hate Fuck you.

20. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

I hope not.

21. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

It doesn't have to be that way. My friend has been with his g/f for a couple of years and we still chill all the time. She doesn't like it but he tells her too bad. The funny thing about that is they are engaged, he never proposed but his g/f and his mom were out in a jewelry store and they saw a ring and bought it. Then tried to tell him he'd have to pay for it. He laughed in both their faces and told they are so fucked up its not funny. He should never marry her, they don't have THAT good of a relationship but do love each other. Its kind of messed up and honestly I don't get most of it. But hey to each their own but I can for sure I could not support them getting married.

22. lildevildee

lildevildee Active Member

The stuff that I am reading in this thread...all I can say is holy shit.

23. just_another_on

just_another_on Active Member

Thank you

No bitch in this world is worth losing my friends for. And no women who truly cares for you would never make a man choose between friends and her. And no man should be foolish enough to mix that.

24. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

Of course it doesn't. I didn't say that. I'm just telling you the way it usually goes. Fiances quickly tire of inattentive guys, and usually put the kabosh on the amount of time they spend with their friends.

25. RichieHemingway

RichieHemingway New Member

I see the same, even to some of my close friends.

It's their choice, not mine.

I predict most will regret it later in life when they realize what they've done but that's just my theory.