GAME Best gaming mouse??

Eclipsed830

Jul 7, 2005
San Francisco/Cleveland
What gaming mouse do you guys use? Thinking about picking one up now that I've been playing Battlefield 3. :o This is the first game I've been playing in years, and my current mouse is an old wireless logitech unit from like 2005. :mamoru:

18-1
Jun 26, 2006
Logitech MX518

The only mouse I've used for 5+ years.

There is a reason this model is still made and sold...

I use it all day in the office for work and gaming.

568 reviews on NewEgg at 4.5 stars out of 5.

Strife

Sep 22, 2006
Irvine, CA
mx518, the spiritual success of MS Intellimouse 3.0 which a ton of the top fps gamers use/used, I know alot of the people who play comp. use one of those 2.

I have them for both my comps, never getting anything else.

wakoo

Sep 28, 2011
i'm using Razer Naga
razer-naga-gallery2.jpg

TeKKy

Wut
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
In a van down by the river
Logitech MX518

The only mouse I've used for 5+ years.

There is a reason this model is still made and sold...

I use it all day in the office for work and gaming.

568 reviews on NewEgg at 4.5 stars out of 5.
Not found on Logitech's site anymore, I think the G400 or 500 replaced it.

But I used that mouse for over 5 years, went through 2 of them and loved them. Went with the Steelseries Sensei this time around though. Should be getting it in the mail this week.

Koltas

May 10, 2007
Florida
mx518, the spiritual success of MS Intellimouse 3.0 which a ton of the top fps gamers use/used, I know alot of the people who play comp. use one of those 2.

I have them for both my comps, never getting anything else.

That's probably gonna be the next one I get. The DeathAdder is starting to feel too light, gotta try out a heavier/weighted one :o

TeKKy

Wut
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
That's probably gonna be the next one I get. The DeathAdder is starting to feel too light, gotta try out a heavier/weighted one :o
Logitech doesn't sell it anymore. I think they replaced it with the G400. You probably can still find them on Amazon/Ebay/Craigslist maybe :dunno:

Getting my Sensei this week so looking forward to playing around with it.

18-1
Jun 26, 2006
Not found on Logitech's site anymore, I think the G400 or 500 replaced it.

But I used that mouse for over 5 years, went through 2 of them and loved them. Went with the Steelseries Sensei this time around though. Should be getting it in the mail this week.

I still see them at computer stores (just 2 days ago at Best Buy and CompUSA as well) and they actually sit next to the G500.

I think they still make them, just don't advertise them. Too damn popular to stop selling.

Edit - Seems it has been dis-continued, but the G400 looks practically 100% identical to it. HOLLA!

Last edited:

TeKKy

Wut
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
I still see them at computer stores (just 2 days ago at Best Buy and CompUSA as well) and they actually sit next to the G500.

I think they still make them, just don't advertise them. Too damn popular to stop selling.

Edit - Seems it has been dis-continued, but the G400 looks practically 100% identical to it. HOLLA!
They stopped selling the Intellimouse 3.0 before they brought it back 5 years later :dunno:

Like I mentioned can still probably find them on Amazon/Ebay/Craigslist and shit.

OneTwo

me>you
OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2004
I've got the rat 7, it's pretty sweet. nothing to compare it to, though.
a piece of shit would be a great comparison.
Biggest piece of junk mouse ive ever owned. It looks awesome, that is the only thing good about it.

TRAUMAhead

Rum Is for Drinking, Not for Burning.
Jan 31, 2008
Cali
Used Logitech MX510, G5, G7, G9, and G9x in the past. MX510 laser died, G5 right click died, broke the G7, G9 laser died, still using the G9x. My favorite was probably the MX510, least favorite is G9/G9x. If this G9x dies, I'll probably give SteelSeries Xai/Sensei a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor