GUN Best jogging pistol?

Poverty Jets

Jul 26, 2010
Paid $30 per flight
I was thinking the Ruger LCP or LCR. I have a compact glock 19, but I'd like something even smaller so it doesn't jiggle jiggle when I'm running :)

Any other ideas?

Thank you

Omega6_Virus

Oct 20, 2002
well you're in the right type of pistols. single stack and slim framed. LCP or even its larger LC9 brother. Keltec PF9, P-3AT, p11 or p32 depending on how small a gun and what size round you want.
I'd personally trust the Ruger offerings over Kel-Tec, but that's me.
And there is also the S&W Bodyguard 380 with integrated laser. The larger guns such as the LC9 and the bodyguard have slide releases and the slide stays open after the last round.

oakback

Aug 25, 2008
N.FL
If video games have taught me anything, it's that I can run much faster with a knife in each hand. Who's gonna mess with a guy running with 2 knives?

yar1182

Mar 26, 2008
Ventura California
http://www.rohrbaughfirearms.com/products

product-gun-r9stealth.png

antiabercrombie

OT Supporter
Aug 5, 2002
DFW, Texas
Any recommendations for concealment when bicycling? I looked at the belly band, but I’m concerned about all of the sweating having an effect on the gun’s performance.

I usually bike for a few hours at a time and sweat a lot. I would like to have it on my body if possible (vs. storing it somewhere on the bike, but I’m open to that).

TheHound84

May 8, 2011
Miami
Any recommendations for concealment when bicycling? I looked at the belly band, but I’m concerned about all of the sweating having an effect on the gun’s performance.

I usually bike for a few hours at a time and sweat a lot. I would like to have it on my body if possible (vs. storing it somewhere on the bike, but I’m open to that).

how bout thunderwear lololol
thunderw.gif

LOL

but seriously may a reverse fanny, which I'd never recommend but biking it's a little more understandable and acceptable

if you're really worried about sweat maybe a bike frame bag hommie

bicycle-frame-bag.jpg

I'd probably go with this considering ever single holster is going to attatched to some part of your body or else it will probably show in airy thin exercise gear..

BLH

Jan 15, 2006
KS
I don't see a point of having a gun attached to a bike. If you are still on the bike, peddle the hell away. If you need it, you will probably have been knocked off the bike, then your just screwed.

antiabercrombie

OT Supporter
Aug 5, 2002
DFW, Texas
^

That was my thinking for wanting it on my person and not the bike, but it would probably be more comfortable on long rides off my person.

Might have to just get a fanny for the best of both worlds.

Rip The Jacker

Jul 24, 2002
Nothings going to happen to a glock from getting a little sweaty. They cycle underwater for fucks sake. Just wipe it off after your ride if you're worried about the finish.

I dunno about the LCP, probably be ok too.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448