FIT Best tasting chocolate whey protein??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.
im so sick of ON though. im using UP 2.0 right now, but i feel like its not THAT great for post workout.
well you asked what the BEST TASTING one is, and that's it as far as many people here are concerned.

I'm using Dymatize Elite "rich chocolate" or something right now... it tastes a little different than ON in a more dark chocolate sense. IMO It's pretty good, but I can't wait to crack open some of the ON chocolate that I bought last month :yum:

MDPE

Mar 12, 2003
Staples Center
I only mix with water, so my opinions are based around that.

Muscle Milk (premade little drinks) has the best taste, but I don't care for the macros.

ON Double Choc is pretty good.

Syntha 6 is good stuff.

I really enjoy Scivation Chocolate mixed with water, really nice and thick. It has more of a hot cocoa flavor, tastes delicious. It is very well priced versus other proteins as well, and what I currently use and plan to keep using.

When coupled with a 10% off coupon at BB.com, its around $65 for 10lbs.

TS
TS
TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2006
The Jersey Shore
well you asked what the BEST TASTING one is, and that's it as far as many people here are concerned.

I'm using Dymatize Elite "rich chocolate" or something right now... it tastes a little different than ON in a more dark chocolate sense. IMO It's pretty good, but I can't wait to crack open some of the ON chocolate that I bought last month :yum:

there is no way ON is the best tasting...but ok

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.
there is no way ON is the best tasting...but ok
a lot of people say syntha-6 tastes better but not enough to warrant the extra dough. :dunno:

If you really think ON tastes horrible then you may be out of luck in your search for a better tasting protein. Unless you want MRP, then get some muscle milk cookies n cream cause that's the best tasting powder I've ever tried.

Pen Is Mightier

if I could afford it I would load up on the muscle milk mint chocolate. :bowdown:
I got that pre-mixed once thinking it would be hella good and it tasted like aluminum foil. I dunno if it was the packaging that made it taste bad or what but it had a really bad after taste. I thought it was going to be super good. Most Muscle Milk pre-mixed is insanely good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright ยฉ 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor