FIT Best way for fat loss w/o gym membership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brendan12134

Pretty much thread title. I'm not a fatass by any means, I'm in pretty good shape, but I'd like to get the pac thing started.

Suggestions?

m45

May 2, 2005
Weight/Hight/Sex

I suggest running. Without rests. For 20-30 minutes every morning. Cut down on the junk food, check out the stickies for some good foods to keep your protein up.

TS
TS

brendan12134

Mitchtj said:
Weight/Hight/Sex

I suggest running. Without rests. For 20-30 minutes every morning. Cut down on the junk food, check out the stickies for some good foods to keep your protein up.
155-165 (fluctuates a lot, dunno what real weight is)/5'11/male

whats the best source for protein. junk food isnt a problem, never liked it that much. should i be cutting down on pasta?

JeremyD

Oct 3, 2004
You're 155 at 5'11"

Do you really need to loose some fat? How bout putting on some actual muscle so you have something to diet down to and don't look like fucking skeletor?

xela

So say we all!
Jun 15, 2004
Boston
JeremyD said:
You're 155 at 5'11"

Do you really need to loose some fat? How bout putting on some actual muscle so you have something to diet down to and don't look like fucking skeletor?
:werd: He's probably just skinny-fat. Put on some muscle!

m45

May 2, 2005
Your beggining to sound like me when i tried to lose weight, it went extremely wrong. DO NOT DO IT edit - your even less, i used to be 190lbs... I don't see how you could even be very chubby?

Your not overweight, your just slightly chubby with no muscle. There is plenty of protein in fish/chicken products, they will be your new best friend. Get some whey protein powder too.

I recomend, join the gym, begin working up some muscle. Once you've bulked up slightly, then you could try to use it.

www.fitday.com, enter your foods, plus the exercise you do, it will tell you how much your burning, focusing on keeping right on level with the burn. Get 200g+ of protein.

Skeletor

JeremyD said:
You're 155 at 5'11"

I would decapitate you with a right high kick if you spoke with such disrespect in my physical presence, mortal.

JeremyD

Oct 3, 2004
Skeletor said:
I would decapitate you with a right high kick if you spoke with such disrespect in my physical presence, mortal.

haha...

I didn't actually mean YOU homeslice.

:wiggle:

Skeletor

JeremyD said:
haha...

I didn't actually mean YOU homeslice.

:wiggle:
i was jk anyway... i could never hurt an OTer, except maybe from unlubricated buttsecks

:barf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor