FIT Better then NO Explode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

friedrice

Oct 20, 2006
Been using this for some time now. Wanting to see if there is something you guys recomend that tastes better and works at least the same.
Ideas?

Spur

Boomer
Nov 14, 2001
AZ
Been using this for some time now. Wanting to see if there is something you guys recomend that tastes better and works at least the same.
Ideas?
I love NO-Xplode, but in all honesty it really isn't worth the money. I take max serving every workout, and I go through it way to fast.
And there's nothing like that shitty feeling you get after workouts from taking NO-Xplode.

caffeine and arginine pills do pretty much the same thing IMO.

If you really NEED that extra pump, supplementwarehouse.com has a sale on NO2 pills right now.

DTR rex

Dec 30, 2004
Chi-Town
If you really NEED that extra pump, supplementwarehouse.com has a sale on NO2 pills right now.
My friend raves about this stuff. I've never taken it because it's so expensive but according to him pump were out of this world and he put on like 10lbs in a couple months.

Not sure if it was placebo effect or what.

Pen Is Mightier

NO Shotgun and Fast Twitch.

NO Xplode makes you get massive diarrhea.

zlatic

Sep 4, 2003
Mallorca, Spain
why do people take this shit? all you need is protein powder and thats it, stop putting all these unnecessary chemicals into your body.

NO BRO I NEED THAT PUMP!!!!!!!!!!! (aka premature heart attack)

GuOD

mcflurry diet
May 19, 2003
Toronto
why do people take this shit? all you need is protein powder and thats it, stop putting all these unnecessary chemicals into your body.

why protein powder even with that attitude :hsugh:

Pen Is Mightier

:hsugh:

u r noob?

4cd-Air

This user is longer available
Oct 4, 2001

I could go on and on about how that is a dumb thing to say, but I'll just bring it to a close and tell you to shut the fuck up and stop posting.

unnecessary chemicals make things a lot more fun

:bigthumb: knew you'd be the one to say something like that

TS
TS
friedrice

friedrice

Oct 20, 2006
So far the naNo Vapor tastes fucking great! Had the same feeling as analxplode. Gratnted it was mostly a cardio nite though. I will tell ya after my weights tonight if I like the stuff.
Edit: No explosive diarrhea aftermath

Pen Is Mightier

analxplode. :bowrofl: so true.

So far my favorite has been NO Shotgun but I would like to trying something new, I like to mix it up so I don't get too used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan