OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
lets see what he has to say:

giphy.gif

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
Aka the owner of the patriots or the NFL board told him not to. Fuck him regardless. You don't get to follow/promote this rhetoric then act like rejecting the award means you're a good guy.
somehow I doubt that BB gives a shit what Trump thinks

cooly

OT Supporter
Jan 23, 2006
somehow I doubt that BB gives a shit what Trump thinks
Uhhh he wrote him a fucking love letter in 2016 :ugh:

Trump read from Belichick’s letter during a campaign rally in New Hampshire on Monday night.

“Congratulations on a tremendous campaign,” Trump said, reading from the letter. “You have dealt with an unbelievable slanted and negative media, and have come out beautifully – beautifully. You’ve proved to be the ultimate competitor and fighter. Your leadership is amazing. I have always had tremendous respect for you, but the toughness and perseverance you have displayed over the past year is remarkable. Hopefully tomorrow’s election results will give the opportunity to make America great again. Best wishes for great results tomorrow.”

Phlab

OT Supporter
May 2, 2004
NYC/Columbus
i think other than the PGA golf course ban and twitter, this is the only other thing that's causing him a meltdown right now

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan