ENT GAME Bioshock bois: let us lose ourselves in elden ring

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Also my tip of the day is don't break the pots with faces on them lol. I kept wondering why that ghost thing was spawning so quickly

ostinato

OT Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Came back to Returnal after months of hiatus being stuck on Biome 3. Ran through it and nemesis with ease the first time. People think Housemarque games don't be like it is, but it do.

Rotgland lobber 4 Lyfe.

Reactions: preston

Jumpem

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Jesus, the forbidden west trailer is so 🔥

Might be the best looking game I've ever seen
I just started HZD today. Trying to see if I can get it finished around the same time my Forbidden West order arrives. :noes:

I have no idea what I am doing. :rofl: Trying to figure out if I have to stealth everything or if I can just use a bow to pick off machines one at a time.

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
I just started HZD today. Trying to see if I can get it finished around the same time my Forbidden West order arrives. :noes:

I have no idea what I am doing. :rofl: Trying to figure out if I have to stealth everything or if I can just use a bow to pick off machines one at a time.
You can stealth a lot of smaller robots and humans but the big bots you will need to gitgud and strategize

Reactions: Jumpem
TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Use elemental effects to your advantage. Freezing with arrows or sling bombs will make them slower and take much more damage for example

Reactions: Jumpem

Tesla Death Ray

Open your mouth, I'm gonna put something nice into
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2006
Your Best Nightmare
sometimes i wonder if he's really that bad at games or if he's just playing it up for laughs

I imagine when you play games for a job it sucks a lot of the fun out and they just struggle to clock thru playing long enough for the video.
Or they may hate the game and not give a fuck, just mentally distracted with something else

ostinato

OT Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Never had you pegged as a Rotgland boi but happy to see you return(al)

Bruuuhhhh just wrapped up Hyperion. Think I remember you raving about the presentation and exexcution of this one way back, and boy were you right. Goddamn the organ just getting louder and louder as you get closer to the boss arena was just fantastic.

Nemesis and this one are just top-tier boss fights.

• Love
Reactions: preston

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Started playing Death's Door. Pretty neat so far. I read it's only like 8-10 hours so shouldn't take long to beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor