ENT GAME Bioshock bois: let us lose ourselves in elden ring

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
super minor

i don't remember this at all lol
yeah i beat it first try lol

the gear that gives plus to jump attacks and the talisman plus powerstance colossal swords ftw

@silkforcalde i am still using that big fuck u told me to get but my left hand is that grafted sword is there another better one out there i can run and grab bc it’s poverty in comparison to my big boi

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
yeah i beat it first try lol

the gear that gives plus to jump attacks and the talisman plus powerstance colossal swords ftw

@silkforcalde i am still using that big fuck u told me to get but my left hand is that grafted sword is there another better one out there i can run and grab bc it’s poverty in comparison to my big boi

ruins greatsword, it's in redmane castle. the boss that drops it only shows up before or after the festival so if the festival has started then you'll have to kill radahn and talk to the dude there and reload the area.

Reactions: crotch

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
I'm poor and have no sub, so posting this here for anyone that still plays Elden Ring. :eek3:

Tl;dr
A modder is about to start beta-testing 4 player co-op, and can be used online and shouldn't cause banning. Increases difficulty based on how many players are in-session. Shared exp. Can all use horses. Persists after-death. Spectate after death while fighting bosses.

Tesla Death Ray

Open your mouth, I'm gonna put something nice into
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2006
Your Best Nightmare
ruins greatsword, it's in redmane castle. the boss that drops it only shows up before or after the festival so if the festival has started then you'll have to kill radahn and talk to the dude there and reload the area.
was looking at the ruins greatsword last night, it looks so cool but requires 50 Str to use. 50!

Reactions: crotch

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19