ENT GAME Bioshock bois: let us lose ourselves in elden ring

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Started 'Solar Ash' a couple days ago. It's not as tightly designed as HLD but the movement and exploration are super fun. It's definitely more of a platformer than action game

The bosses are similar to the ones in Shadow of the Colossus except you're rollerskating all over them and hitting weak spots while under a time limit

Reactions: Highlander_77

riznat

Mar 29, 2011
Lake Tahoe
Finally trying child of light, bought it years ago but never tried, pretty good game so far, I didn't realize the fights had a good amount of strategy. I have not played many turn based rpgs but this one feels good to me

Reactions: crotch and Keksim

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
BFE NY
Started 'Solar Ash' a couple days ago. It's not as tightly designed as HLD but the movement and exploration are super fun. It's definitely more of a platformer than action game

The bosses are similar to the ones in Shadow of the Colossus except you're rollerskating all over them and hitting weak spots while under a time limit
agree,

was pretty damn fun IMO

Reactions: Keksim

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
I need to get back into it. They've patched up the performance issues that were sort of annoying on the PS5 version at release, I believe.

Some specific areas get a little rough. Idk what it was like before but it hasn't been a major detractor

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
I played it when it came out didn't have any issues 🤷

It wasn't like...horrible. But it was noticeably less smooth than the PS4 version running through backward compatibility.

However, no offense but you also said you couldn't tell the difference between 30 and 60 fps, so you probably definitely wouldn't notice the difference between 60 fps and a framerate that jumps around between 45-55 fps. :hs:

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
BFE NY
It wasn't like...horrible. But it was noticeably less smooth than the PS4 version running through backward compatibility.

However, no offense but you also said you couldn't tell the difference between 30 and 60 fps, so you probably definitely wouldn't notice the difference between 60 fps and a framerate that jumps around between 45-55 fps. :hs:
It's not that I can't tell. I just don't care as both are fine

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
My friend said Target has been getting a lot in stock and he got one today
I hate my ps4 - it’s slow as shut, the menu system is janky, and it takes years to download anything … but if I got a ps5 I’d want to get a new tv & receiver too :noes:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971