ENT GAME Bioshock bois: let us lose ourselves in elden ring

VicenteFox

Does your mother still hang out at dockside bars?
Sep 15, 2001
Garbage Grove, Ca
i liked underground a lot. one of the belfries sends you to an island way out in siofra river which i thought had one of the best views of the game

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
the xbox app on pc is pretty solid, haven't touched an xbox console since the 360 and i barely played on that one tho
I only game on my pc and I fucking loathe the Xbox app - more than half the time it freezes, won’t load games, and I have to ctrl alt del just to close it back out

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
There been any good shit added to Game Pass in last few months? Also haven't played anything since Elden Ring
I’m enjoying gaurdians of the galaxy (but you’d prob only like it if you enjoy the movies, it’s like playing one)

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002
any of you have issues with latest nvidia drivers?

ive had some freezes starting overwatch and just now got a bsod while using premiere

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Damn, you're flying through this game

Lol true tho I got pretty close to this part of the game on my last attempt back in 2018 so I remember a lot. Don't think I've spent more than 7 or so hours in this run

Probably should have picked hard mode

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
When throwing the axe, is there a difference between L2+R1 and L2+R2? Like light/heavy throw? Doesn't seem like it but there are slightly different animations.

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
beat tsushima, beat stray (fun game!)

wondering what's next on the list.

have ps plus highest tier so there are a ton of games to choose from

Reactions: crotch

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971