ENT GAME Bioshock bois: let us lose ourselves in elden ring

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
iirc RPS gave Return of the Obra Din GotY, still need to play that. they're usually far more reliable than the geoff keighley bullshit.

thinking about it and GotY 2018 was Into the Breach, one of the most elegantly designed games of all time, Popular Mechanics gave it their GotY award which makes sense, it's a marvel of mechanical design

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
You know...The Game Awards. The big show they put on every year. Game industry version of the Oscars. That GOTY award.

that shit was on spike tv right? i've always wanted to throw rotten vegetables at geoff keighley so i've never watched or paid attention to it. dude's a fuckin choad.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
i mean i'd probably put a recommended for god of war but i'd be heavily critical in a review, i'd only put don't recommend on a downright awful game. it's just an average level game. 6 / 10 or so. steam reviews aren't on a scale, it's either recommend or don't recommend. the only games i've played in the last five years or so that i'd absolutely put don't recommend on would be disco elysium and shadow of the tomb raider. those games suck.

• Haha
Reactions: Highlander_77

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
but assass creed syndicate is the true winner in all these comparisons

that one time travel platforming deal was kinda interesting as a minigame, way better than the tower defense shit in revelations. never really gelled with the frye twins though. i liked the one dude in unity more but he felt like ezio lite. ezio and kassandra are the best AC protagonists.

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
that one time travel platforming deal was kinda interesting as a minigame, way better than the tower defense shit in revelations. never really gelled with the frye twins though. i liked the one dude in unity more but he felt like ezio lite. ezio and kassandra are the best AC protagonists.
yeah the leads are meh. you’re talking about the WW1 part? yeah it’s pretty cool.

i got all the main and side quests done but no way am i gonna collect every chest and memories and all that shit there’s too much and i don’t even need money anymore

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
yeah the leads are meh. you’re talking about the WW1 part? yeah it’s pretty cool.

i got all the main and side quests done but no way am i gonna collect every chest and memories and all that shit there’s too much and i don’t even need money anymore

yeah that thing. i never finished syndicate, dunno why i didn't. i don't think i finished unity either.

i liked the murder mystery stuff in unity but that was a DLC in syndicate IIRC, don't think i had the DLC for either game.

Reactions: crotch

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
i mean i'd probably put a recommended for god of war but i'd be heavily critical in a review, i'd only put don't recommend on a downright awful game. it's just an average level game. 6 / 10 or so. steam reviews aren't on a scale, it's either recommend or don't recommend. the only games i've played in the last five years or so that i'd absolutely put don't recommend on would be disco elysium and shadow of the tomb raider. those games suck.

Oh, my bad. Let me go find a source that has more granular review scores. :mamoru:

2022-07-27 22_58_46-Assassin's Creed Odyssey for XB1, PC, PS4, Stadia, XBXS, PS5 Reviews - Ope...jpg

2022-07-27 22_58_56-God of War for PS4, PS5 Reviews - OpenCritic - Opera.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: TheEvil1 and crotch

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529