ENT GAME Bioshock bois: let us lose ourselves in elden ring

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
@silkforcalde did you ever play the GoW trilogy? Just wondering what you thought of those since they're more "gamey" and less story intensive

already mentioned them, don't think i played 3 but i played the first two and they were wildly superior to 4. no filler, all killer. whereas the new one is like 30% killer, 30% meh, 40% filler.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
torchlight 2 > HLD

i really, really disliked the dash mechanic in HLD. it kinda ruined the game for me. i liked the rest of the game but every time i play it i get to another dash jump puzzle thing and fail the timing and just give up and play something else.

Reactions: crotch

jeri534

OT Supporter
Jul 17, 2002
alright bois...I was able to snag a PS5 directly from Sony yesterday...hoping to get it before the weekend...I think this is my first PS since a PS3...

I never played the Last of Us so I will be waiting for the remake in September...what other PS/PS5 exclusives are must plays right now? I got the Horizon bundle so have at least that...but want to get a couple other games

Reactions: Keksim and crotch

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
alright bois...I was able to snag a PS5 directly from Sony yesterday...hoping to get it before the weekend...I think this is my first PS since a PS3...

I never played the Last of Us so I will be waiting for the remake in September...what other PS/PS5 exclusives are must plays right now? I got the Horizon bundle so have at least that...but want to get a couple other games
spider man
elden ring
hzd
torchlight 2(jk)
tlou2 once u beat the first one ofc

Reactions: ostinato

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta

Fucking hell - I envy you getting to experience TLOU for the first time in its remade version and then TLOU2 to follow

Should be a religious experience for you

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

jeri534

OT Supporter
Jul 17, 2002
Fucking hell - I envy you getting to experience TLOU for the first time in its remade version and then TLOU2 to follow

Should be a religious experience for you

:rofl: I've always felt bad sleeping on that game...I knew it was a game I would like and it is a GOAT game but did not think it was worth buying the console over...so my dumb luck I get to play it remade in glorious 4K fashion

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
BFE NY

Returnal

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds