ENT GAME Bioshock bois: let us lose ourselves in elden ring

Yoritomo

Beautiful day in this neighborhood
Sep 26, 2001
DFW
I can't stop playing Elden Ring...

Working on a Level 9 Prisoner with + 3 weapons.
Got them past Rennala for the 2nd extra pouch.

I twinked out all the talismans though.
Want to see if can get a starter character to get the Frenzied flame eyes.

Will be doing a level 1 wretch + 3 run after that.

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
I can't stop playing Elden Ring...

Working on a Level 9 Prisoner with + 3 weapons.
Got them past Rennala for the 2nd extra pouch.

I twinked out all the talismans though.
Want to see if can get a starter character to get the Frenzied flame eyes.

Will be doing a level 1 wretch + 3 run after that.
Elden Ring is old news. It's all about the kittah game now.

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
not bad, ordered direct some Sony yesterday 5PM EST, scheduled for delivery tomorrow

Nice. The only ps5 I could get my hands on for retail price was on Ebay and I had to wait over a week lol it was worth it though

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Only thing thats even stood out to me is you can't L3 up a chain.

all the non-combat animations took excessively long to me, tbf this was exacerbated by the ridiculous amount of story for a god of war game, and story that wasn't even good. like that did not feel like a world where people ever lived in it. the worldbuilding was completely missing.

• Clown
Reactions: TheEvil1

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
The parts of GoW where you have to squeeze between walls or duck under something while the level loads are a little annoying. Those will probably return in Ragnarok since that's also being made for ps4

Reactions: preston

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Actually that's probably why climbing is slow too - it loads the level as you do it. At least in certain parts

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
i'd recommend risk of rain 2 over returnal, similar approach to third person roguelike but far more depth, variety, replayability, etc. it's also an incredible game. hundreds of hours in it. it doesn't have the graphics wow factor but it looks good enough. so much better gameplay though.

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
Fucking hell - I envy you getting to experience TLOU for the first time in its remade version and then TLOU2 to follow

Should be a religious experience for you
I played TLOU for about two hours then put it down, the combat sucked and didn’t get into the story … I’m assuming the story gets better based on all the reviews, but I didn’t enjoy the core gameplay mechanics

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
I played TLOU for about two hours then put it down, the combat sucked and didn’t get into the story … I’m assuming the story gets better based on all the reviews, but I didn’t enjoy the core gameplay mechanics

Sorry you felt that way, there’s an item scarcity (on harder difficulties) and a weight to both the melee and gun play that made it pretty instantly compelling to me.

Reactions: Sphygmo

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
Not sure how you can play the opening sequence and not get into the story

I didn't really care about the relationship between the dude and the girl and what was happening in their city. it was well done, but I'm also not a big zombie fan so meh.

Sorry you felt that way, there’s an item scarcity (on harder difficulties) and a weight to both the melee and gun play that made it pretty instantly compelling to me.

I'm pretty sure I played on medium (or whatever the default was), and maybe I would have gotten more into it eventually, but I tried to pick it up twice and never had fun

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
I didn't really care about the relationship between the dude and the girl and what was happening in their city. it was well done, but I'm also not a big zombie fan so meh.

I'm pretty sure I played on medium (or whatever the default was), and maybe I would have gotten more into it eventually, but I tried to pick it up twice and never had fun
i am gonna call u a pussy bc of this post

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971