ENT GAME Bioshock bois: let us lose ourselves in elden ring

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
It's definitely a very different type of game from the old ones, in every way, including the storytelling. Much more of a personal tale, not trying to be as huge and bombastic and "epic" as the old games.

True. I can appreciate that, especially knowing that Ragnarok is probably gonna go full throttle :bowdown:

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Did the first two favors for the dwarfs and they took for fucking ever. Think I'm just gonna muscle through the story and skip side shit. I tried that fire realm, don't really think I have the patience to sweat through all that crap.

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Did the first two favors for the dwarfs and they took for fucking ever. Think I'm just gonna muscle through the story and skip side shit. I tried that fire realm, don't really think I have the patience to sweat through all that crap.

You can always go back later when you're more powerful. I only started doing side stuff when I was more than halfway through the game just because I didn't have any interest at first. Totally flew through those quests for the dwarfs

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Though I did that one quest for the dwarven armor as soon as it unlocked and it was pretty hard. Totally worth it

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
You can always go back later when you're more powerful. I only started doing side stuff when I was more than halfway through the game just because I didn't have any interest at first. Totally flew through those quests for the dwarfs
I didn't get to play much this weekend but I just got to the frozen place with the head of what's his name giant, I'm not even close to halfway huh?

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
I still haven't gone to the fire and fog realms so I might do that. Maybe the valkyrie fights too

i recommend calling it where you are. the fire realm is just combat challenges, most are piss easy but some are obnoxious in a way that's not challenging, just tedious and annoying. the fog realm is just this mini roguelike bullshit that's a bunch of boring repetitive grinding for nothing at all because you already beat the game. the valkyries were somewhat interesting but the last one was such a letdown, it's just all the valkyries before at once in the form of one super tedious fight that's stupid easy because you already know how to dodge / avoid all the attacks because you've already seen them all.

the end game was such seriously padded repetitive trash that it negatively impacted my views of the game as a whole. there's no fun to be had there.

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
i recommend calling it where you are. the fire realm is just combat challenges, most are piss easy but some are obnoxious in a way that's not challenging, just tedious and annoying. the fog realm is just this mini roguelike bullshit that's a bunch of boring repetitive grinding for nothing at all because you already beat the game. the valkyries were somewhat interesting but the last one was such a letdown, it's just all the valkyries before at once in the form of one super tedious fight that's stupid easy because you already know how to dodge / avoid all the attacks because you've already seen them all.

the end game was such seriously padded repetitive trash that it negatively impacted my views of the game as a whole. there's no fun to be had there.
this man is OPINIONATED

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529