Sep 21, 2007
Horizon Zero Dawn
Horizon Forbidden West
Spider-Man
Ghost of Tsushima
TLOU
Uncharted 4
God of War currently

are all the games I've finished or will finish so far after a year of having the PS5, dont think i'm forgetting any.
Play the other Uncharted games, 2 and 3 were great. 1 not so much

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
I haven't platinumed anything in awhile - think Hollow Knight was my last one

Haven't had the itch, I think I have 50+ plats in total but probably half of them are those super easy games that are basically sold to get you a quick platinum

Nex Machina remains my hardest/rarest one (Hollow Knight probably would be rarer if there wasn't a way to cheese the pantheon)

Dead Cells is a close second to Nex, in terms of rarity

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
Never platinumed a game. I'm proud to be in the like 3% who beat Crash Bandicoot tho

Someone should create an algorithm that identifies trophies by actual challenge, instead of arbitrary challenge determined by either the developer or implied the trophy caliber itself. This would keep in mind trophies that are more luck leaning, or time investment leaning, and also the amount of players who have completed the trophy, etc. It would require manual consideration across games, and at the end of the day subjectivity would be involved in the determination, but it could be established by a committee of sorts. Once baselined and the catalogue had been established, recalculate that to a "true skill" rating hosted on some app/site. It would allow you to find your account and link accounts across PSN/Steam/Xbox/Nintendo.

I think there would be a lot of players who would be interested in something like that

Reactions: Keksim

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
I haven't platinumed anything in awhile - think Hollow Knight was my last one

Haven't had the itch, I think I have 50+ plats in total but probably half of them are those super easy games that are basically sold to get you a quick platinum

Nex Machina remains my hardest/rarest one (Hollow Knight probably would be rarer if there wasn't a way to cheese the pantheon)

Dead Cells is a close second to Nex, in terms of rarity
Wish Celeste had a harder plat tbh.

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
Wait.. what?

Several comments down in the replies: https://www.playstationtrophies.org...ht-voidheart-edition-roadmap-amp-tophy-guide/

"If you are having trouble with the Pantheon of Hallownest, there is a glitch that makes you invincible all throughout. If you press the map button in between two quick presses of the Crystal Heart button, you'll charge Crystal Heart, but can move away from the crystals formed. If you then use the Dream Gate and let go of the Crystal Heart button just as you're disappearing, you'll be invincible, even when going through the Pantheon. I only recommend this glitch if you are at your wit's end and truly desperate, because nothing, and I mean nothing is more satisfying finally defeating Absolute Radiance and hearing this trophy pop. Otherwise, just keep practising in the Hall of Gods until you've mastered each boss's moves until you've got it down to an art form.
  • 2 months later..."

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529