ENT GAME Bioshock bois: let us lose ourselves in elden ring

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
It is pretty hard, but its undercut by allowing you to unlock the trophies using assist mode - which is dumb as hell

that would be another rare one, if not for that
oh damn forgot that was even a thing

i was saying there should be some golden berry ones lol

but yeah assist mode makes it really stupid

Niccolo-daddy

Dec 16, 2004
I always thought I platinum'd LOST game that just had 10 chapters and 10 achievements but that might've been on xbox360.

My perfect games tab is this:

p7KAaUC.png

ostinato

OT Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Several comments down in the replies: https://www.playstationtrophies.org...ht-voidheart-edition-roadmap-amp-tophy-guide/

"If you are having trouble with the Pantheon of Hallownest, there is a glitch that makes you invincible all throughout. If you press the map button in between two quick presses of the Crystal Heart button, you'll charge Crystal Heart, but can move away from the crystals formed. If you then use the Dream Gate and let go of the Crystal Heart button just as you're disappearing, you'll be invincible, even when going through the Pantheon. I only recommend this glitch if you are at your wit's end and truly desperate, because nothing, and I mean nothing is more satisfying finally defeating Absolute Radiance and hearing this trophy pop. Otherwise, just keep practising in the Hall of Gods until you've mastered each boss's moves until you've got it down to an art form.
  • 2 months later..."

Haha! I just finished up nightmare king Grimm. Maybe one of the best boss battles ever. So fun and fluid.

Reactions: preston

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
List of games @silkforcalde considers "Perfect":

- Elden Ring
- GoW 2018

most games have some sort of achieve like use x weapon to kill 100 enemies or do something i'd never do, those games just give you all the achieves for 100% completing the game (well elden ring had the multiple endings achieve but i was always going to play that game a few times). like the dark souls games, i'm missing some achieves like get all the weapons or spells or whatever that required you to do multiplayer covenants or grind or whatever that i wasn't about at all.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
I haven't platinumed anything in awhile - think Hollow Knight was my last one

Haven't had the itch, I think I have 50+ plats in total but probably half of them are those super easy games that are basically sold to get you a quick platinum

Nex Machina remains my hardest/rarest one (Hollow Knight probably would be rarer if there wasn't a way to cheese the pantheon)

Dead Cells is a close second to Nex, in terms of rarity

hollow knight has some that i'd never do like finish the game in under 5 hours or whatever, not about that life, don't care enough to bother.

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
most games have some sort of achieve like use x weapon to kill 100 enemies or do something i'd never do, those games just give you all the achieves for 100% completing the game (well elden ring had the multiple endings achieve but i was always going to play that game a few times). like the dark souls games, i'm missing some achieves like get all the weapons or spells or whatever that required you to do multiplayer covenants or grind or whatever that i wasn't about at all.
all i see is you saying you want to kiss kratos on the mouth in this post

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Never platinumed a game. I'm proud to be in the like 3% who beat Crash Bandicoot tho

god of war was the first one i got on my steam account that i've had for 13 years and only because you got all the achieves for just 100% completing games which i almost always do. if more games gave you the achieve for that then i'd have perfect achieves for more games like both ori games. but ori 1 has that achieve to beat the game on one life mode iirc and it wouldn't be that onerous if you maintained two saves and just did the normal one until you were sure you wouldn't die and then progressed the one life mode one that far but i mean does that sound fun?

Reactions: Keksim

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
I dont remember a time based trophy - the only notable one i recall is the pantheon completion

steam is different than playstation in that you have to get every single achieve to get perfect, not like plat where you can miss some that aren't included. there's a few in hollow knight for completion. 100% completion, 112% completion, under 10 hours, under 5 hours, 100% complete in under 20 hours, steel soul mode, and 100% completion in steel soul mode. steel soul mode has the same problem i have with the ori mode but it would be somewhat nullified by the way hollow knight lets you just pause the game, back out to menu, and try again if you're about to die.

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
i beat stray. it’s decent, i think the length was about right. wasn’t as good as it was hyped up to be. i did particularly enjoy the atmosphere and different environments and details all over. gameplay was meh

Reactions: preston

Niccolo-daddy

Dec 16, 2004
i have this strange fear though lol. ever since elden ring, literally no game has seemed appealing to play and i’m wondering if it will be like this forever :rofl:
I know this feel. About to finish midtown and have no real motivation to move on to the next section. I really enjoyed midtown tho'

Reactions: crotch

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
i have this strange fear though lol. ever since elden ring, literally no game has seemed appealing to play and i’m wondering if it will be like this forever :rofl:

i weaned myself off elden ring with another 10 / 10 fun factor game, Rogue Legacy 2

Reactions: crotch

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
people complaining about not finding stuff fun after playing elden ring but only playing elden ring once, why not play it again? it's better the second time.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529