ENT GAME Bioshock bois: let us lose ourselves in elden ring

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
people complaining about not finding stuff fun after playing elden ring but only playing elden ring once, why not play it again? it's better the second time.
Not elden ring but I went through and played the Endwalker MSQ again on my other character and picked up on so many small details throughout the story.... probably the best RPG storyline I've ever experienced or ever will

Reactions: crotch and GRattu

Meat Popsicle

You're stewed, butt wad!
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
The Middle
i have this strange fear though lol. ever since elden ring, literally no game has seemed appealing to play and i’m wondering if it will be like this forever :rofl:

I've felt the same. :o

Next big game I'm really looking forward to is God of War and I think that will break me out of the funk.

Reactions: crotch

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
people complaining about not finding stuff fun after playing elden ring but only playing elden ring once, why not play it again? it's better the second time.

I loved my second run but I think i preferred my fresh experience, seeing all the areas and enemies for the first time provides that awesome sense of exploration thats hard to replicate

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
I loved my second run but I think i preferred my fresh experience, seeing all the areas and enemies for the first time provides that awesome sense of exploration thats hard to replicate
Not being terrified that second time was nice though 😂

GRattu

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2007
My friend convinced me to try Xenoblade Chronicles 1 again, I'm liking it more this time around

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017

you did NG+ right? or did you start a fresh one? there is more of a sense of exploration in the first run (but i still found a ton of shit i missed on round two) but i greatly prefer the fresh start new build feeling to the NG+ feeling so i usually do NG clears, knowing how to approach certain situations really removes a bit of frustration from the equation. round two i have more knowledge so i can make more informed choices and the fun factor from the great mobility and combat mechanics keeps the game a blast to play.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
i got the newest dead cells dlc and was playing the game again and they just updated the game again already, it's fuckin crazy how much support this game has gotten, game came out in 2017 in early access and left in august of 2018

monolith

Hey, Herbie! How's life? Taking forever.
OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
Virginia
Started playing Kingdom Come Deliverance. Pretty interesting game I can tell this is a game that’s going to take hundreds of hours.

Reactions: Niccolo-daddy

monolith

Hey, Herbie! How's life? Taking forever.
OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
Virginia
Was on the fence about getting it. But I saw Gameranx talk about it and they said you have to eat and sleep and shit.

To me that's too deep
Yea I just got to the part where they kind of introduce the survival mechanics and tbh that kind of turned me off a bit. I'm going to see if there are any mods that allows me to turn that shit off.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds