ENT GAME Bioshock bois: let us lose ourselves in elden ring

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Days Gone had some of the most sluggish aiming controls and that really turned me off of it

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
i'd put days gone over both god of war and sushi in a heartbeat, way more compelling gameplay loop. survival horror is one of my genres though. i just didn't like some of the open world aspects and the story delivery. that's a criticism i hold for all sony open world games though.

state of decay 2 is way better though.

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
i'd put days gone over both god of war and sushi in a heartbeat, way more compelling gameplay loop. survival horror is one of my genres though. i just didn't like some of the open world aspects and the story delivery. that's a criticism i hold for all sony open world games though.

T R I F L I N
R
I
F
L
I
N

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas

your opinions legit all over the place my dude :rofl:

how far along into state of decay 2 are you?

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
your opinions legit all over the place my dude :rofl:

how far along into state of decay 2 are you?

i'm playing like 20 games at once, i'm still on the first map i had a successful camp setup, on dread difficulty, have two plague hearts left i think? only lost one guy so far but he was a chump and added nothing so i wasn't upset about it.

Reactions: Boudreaux

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
i've played a fair amount of darkest dungeon 2, it's getting better. i still like 1 more though. the dungeon crawling aspect is just more interesting than the carriage ride bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529