ENT GAME Bioshock bois: why is Abby the best character in gaming?

GRattu

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2007
Probably out on TLoU part 1, maybe I'll pick it up next month when the weather starts getting crappier

ostinato

OT Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Kind of interesting that Sony just bought a significant chunk of FromSoft (approx 14 percent now).

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Agreed on a lot of this, but I didn't mind the NERO missions. And yes the exposition on the motorcycles was used a lot, but it wasn't a huge deal. And you could skip shit, which is nice. And of course lots of other deails I have mentioned before, like easily switching your firing position based upon given cover.

Horizon IMO is inferior to Days Gone in most ways. When game controls are that clumsy, and the UI looks like an old-school WoW raid, that's a dealbreaker for me. The inventory management was visually repugnant. The overall art was great, and the machines were incredible, genuinely, but it failed to keep my attention past the first trial lodge.

yeah i had more fun with days gone than the horizon games. agreed with the UI complaints, control complaints, inventory complaints, etc.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
playstation bois you guys know inscryption released on ps4 / ps5 yesterday right?

fuckin play it. don't read about it. just play it.

Tiny Dancer

May 6, 2016
Playing Far Cry 5. I know I’m late but it’s free on GamePass. Maybe 75% completed.

Overall, it’s enjoyable. Would recommend for easy, sort of creepy content. Satisfying. Combat is easy. Motivation to kill bad guys is strong. Exploration and world is okay, some issues with aircraft and companions, but nothing dire.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Sorry that I'm an ignorant peasant, when we're talking deckbuilder games, are they like Magic or Hearthstone?

nah slay the spire, monster train, gritflands types of games. if you haven't played any you start with a starter deck that you can change and modify like upgrade a card, remove a card, add a card, etc. and you try to mold your deck into something that can play through the randomly generated campaign to the end. inscryption isn't that random though. inscryption has a first person puzzler layer too though, like you can get up from the table and explore the room you're in. like an escape room type of thing. you're playing against this scary dude who narrates the game, it's a horror game too. great ending. lots of cool twists and surprises.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
not going to spoil anything the first 10 minutes doesn't show you. the trailer spoils a few things that were surprises for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026