ENT GAME Bioshock bois: why is Abby the best character in gaming?

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
this game is so confusing, some of the shit is really trippy, lots of jump scares getting to me, the atmosphere is kind of palpable

best horror movie since hereditary

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
played a few hands of inscryption last night 👀

spoopy. it’s pretty fun. still feel like i haven’t totally gotten good at the strat of the card game. i understand it but i just don’t feel good at it currently

riznat

Mar 29, 2011
played a few hands of inscryption last night 👀

spoopy. it’s pretty fun. still feel like i haven’t totally gotten good at the strat of the card game. i understand it but i just don’t feel good at it currently
im addicted already, think ill play it with my wife tonight with the lights off (obviously its not scary but its moody). Its a good game for us to play together, i can do the controls but we can both discuss the strategy.

Last edited:
Reactions: crotch

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
started playing borderlands 2 with my kid. Game is 10 yrs old now and still holds up graphically and gameplay-wise. It's interesting to me how cell shaded artwork games manage to not look dated many years later.
I made a second steam account and rebought the game for $5. If any of you incels ever have kids, playing video games together with them is one of the good things to look forward to.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
started playing borderlands 2 with my kid. Game is 10 yrs old now and still holds up graphically and gameplay-wise. It's interesting to me how cell shaded artwork games manage to not look dated many years later.
I made a second steam account and rebought the game for $5. If any of you incels ever have kids, playing video games together with them is one of the good things to look forward to.
I always called it the Diablo Shooter - kill/reward. It's a fun series.

• Love
Reactions: Simius The Monkey

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Yeah my son and I went through those game series

The whole family did Back 4 Blood a while back and it was amusing/frustrating when the kids would startle all the fuckin birds :mad:

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
i am hype for this bc right now as a 2 year old he fucken sucks at overwatch my god

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
The Ascent Cyber Edition out today. :bowdown:

I know the game has been out for awhile, but I've been waiting for this version specifically to come out for PS5 to jump into it. Maybe this will finally break me out of my gaming slump. :hs:

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
The Ascent Cyber Edition out today. :bowdown:

I know the game has been out for awhile, but I've been waiting for this version specifically to come out for PS5 to jump into it. Maybe this will finally break me out of my gaming slump. :hs:
I loved that game, played it non stop when it came out. Whats in the Cyber edition? I think I heard about a DLC that recently dropped.

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
i am hype for this bc right now as a 2 year old he fucken sucks at overwatch my god
2? damn you've got a while to go. IMO it was probably around 4 when he could realistically play games... simple shit like mario & mobile games, but he was terrible until around 6 or 7. Kinda interesting how you can judge a kids depth perception by how bad they suck at platform games

Reactions: crotch

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026