ENT GAME Bioshock bois: why is Abby the best character in gaming?

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
I loved that game, played it non stop when it came out. Whats in the Cyber edition? I think I heard about a DLC that recently dropped.

I don't think it includes any additional content. I think it's just a fancy "collector's edition" style physical release with a Steelbook case and art book. :o

Reactions: Boudreaux

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
I hope you like it. I had a blast. I could walk around that world endlessly.

Yeah, technically I'm double dipping because I bought it on Xbox Series X last year (they hadn't announced a Playstation release at that point), but then I only played the very beginning of it because I was hearing that there were some technical issues they were planning on patching up, and I had other stuff to play at that point besides (I think I ended up focusing on Death's Door which came out around the same time). Then by the time I actually had a chance to think about going back to it, they announced the PS5 release, and then I saw the Cyber Edition and decided to just wait for that. :o

It looks like it does include whatever this "Cyber Warrior" DLC pack is as well though, so that's cool.

Reactions: Boudreaux

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Yeah, technically I'm double dipping because I bought it on Xbox Series X last year (they hadn't announced a Playstation release at that point), but then I only played the very beginning of it because I was hearing that there were some technical issues they were planning on patching up, and I had other stuff to play at that point besides (I think I ended up focusing on Death's Door which came out around the same time). Then by the time I actually had a chance to think about going back to it, they announced the PS5 release, and then I saw the Cyber Edition and decided to just wait for that. :o

It looks like it does include whatever this "Cyber Warrior" DLC pack is as well though, so that's cool.
Wasn't it on Gamepass, or did I buy it. Shit I can't remember. If I did buy it, totes worth.

Niccolo-daddy

Dec 16, 2004
kZF2L22.png

epic games defo knows how to hook me.

Niccolo-daddy

Dec 16, 2004
maybe I didnt use the combat to its full extent despite trying, but this seems more engaging than what I was experiencing the 'arenas' weren't often this vertical?
I agree. It def looks more dynamic and arenas didn't really have ledges and whatnot. In4 more. Hope there's something to motivate you to move around that much. Cause I waited for the enemies to get close in GoW

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
I was dicking around and was near the main radio tower and remembered that place during the story always had legit respawned loot. I went there after a long while and all that was there, in the entire camp, was 1 scrap. Nothing else.

pretty much saved and turned if off right then.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
and thats a complete wrap on Days Gone. Don't have the patience to farm resources to get through the last dozen+ hordes so.

Downloading TLOU II
I hear you - I went for the whole thing because I had so much fun.

You don't really need napalm for hordes! I'd use the attractors and grenades, and I'd have the Barrett swapped for something heavy and fast. Run with the stam boosts, turn and fire. Plus you could heal on the run as well. If it got too nasty, I'd run to the bike, drop aggro, and catch them running back. It was always fun to train them to a bandit camp as well.

• Love
Reactions: Simius The Monkey

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026