ENT GAME Bioshock bois: why is Abby the best character in gaming?

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Holy shit I forgot that I started TLoU remake a couple weeks ago :rofl: been pretty busy

I should finish that and replay TLoU2

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
I also think the zombie encounters were better in part 1 but the human encounters were significantly better than the zombies in part 2

that first time you hear the scar whistle come from your companion was really really well done.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
i’m not a fan of the combat but i am enjoying the puzzles

combat gets better when you get crossbow (especially double crossbow), spear, spear bomb, the ability to charge up your weapon and store the charge to unleash a charged attack at any time, etc. the bat does have some timing stuff that takes getting used to, especially aerial attacks.

Reactions: crotch

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
also i just got the ability to hold down RT and regain stamina much faster in a defensive stance which is really nice, i do feel like the stamina system is a bit stifling, especially in early game. feel like that's very intentional though. they don't want you to just swing willy nilly.

ostinato

OT Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Some of the games coming up that have me at least mildly interested, or mega fucking hyped.

A Plague Tale: Requiem (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Switch, PC) - October 18

Scorn (Xbox Series X/S, PC) - October 21

God of War Ragnarok (PS4, PS5) - November 9

Resident Evil Village: The Winters Expansion DLC (PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Stadia, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Switch, PC) - December 2

The Callisto Protocol (PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC) - December 2

High on Life (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC) - December 12

And also tits are jacked for Wo Long to scratch that Souls itch. Supposed to be come out in early 2023.

Other ones coming early 2023:

Forspoken - Jan 24
Dead Space remake - February 2,
Hogwarts Legacy - Feb 10

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026