ENT GAME Bioshock bois: why is Abby the best character in gaming?

Keksim

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Played some of the Modern Warfare 2 beta and I'm rusty as fuck. Honestly hurt my ego a little bit because I used to be really good at CoD and other mp shooters

Tempted to pick it up so I can git gud again and show these zoomers who's boss

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
at a futuristic city that's still intact in phoenotopia, had to get through a gauntlet of high tech security to get in, this game really is something else

the scale dwarfs other indie games, the amount of variety, depth, and complexity is just matchless.

Matren

Don't worry about me, jerkoff.
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
so, watched some Tetris video last night before going to be and it linked this at the end

I hadnt heard that some new way of playing the game allowed people to go beyond level 29 was found

surprised some speedrunner youtube channel hasnt made a video on it

Matren

Don't worry about me, jerkoff.
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN

thats wild, first time Ive ever seen that talked about, but google returns some gamefaq post from seven years ago talking about. The wiki mentions it, but only says it about the PS2 version

NULL_bits

Feb 10, 2021
Well, after having the PS5 for a few days, one thing is clear -

I still absolutely hate the DualShock (or DualSense in this case) controller. I didn't like it for the PS2 (last PS console I owned) and I still don't like it today. Borderline deal breaker for me, which sucks because I love the console so far otherwise.

The XBOX controller is FAAAAAAAAAR more comfortable for me.

NULL_bits

Feb 10, 2021
I have a weird tendonitis issue in my wrist (base of the thumb, like where you would check your pulse) and it's chronic, but manageable. I can play guitar all day long and be fine, but 10 minutes of holding this controller and my pussy-ass wrist is flaring tf up. I do really like the haptics though. Hopefully I can find a way to hold it and not have it kill my wrist.

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
I have a weird tendonitis issue in my wrist (base of the thumb, like where you would check your pulse) and it's chronic, but manageable. I can play guitar all day long and be fine, but 10 minutes of holding this controller and my pussy-ass wrist is flaring tf up. I do really like the haptics though. Hopefully I can find a way to hold it and not have it kill my wrist.
play with your feet?

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Well, after having the PS5 for a few days, one thing is clear -

I still absolutely hate the DualShock (or DualSense in this case) controller. I didn't like it for the PS2 (last PS console I owned) and I still don't like it today. Borderline deal breaker for me, which sucks because I love the console so far otherwise.

The XBOX controller is FAAAAAAAAAR more comfortable for me.
Facts.

I will say though, i've gotten accustomed to it now after playing 4-5 PS titles straight in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mohamedali2022