Bioshock boys: It is time to see if Dead Space is hypeworthy

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Orisa does seem too strong atm.

I'm torn on my feelings towards RH. Because he is strong as hell, but can generally be tamed by DVA or Orisa. If you play poorly into a good hog though, it's game over.

i just don't feel like hook is a fun mechanic to play against. also orisa's javelin is on too short of a CD IMO.

May 8, 2001
Colorado
i just don't feel like hook is a fun mechanic to play against. also orisa's javelin is on too short of a CD IMO.
Can't charge her, hook her or knock her back with rock/boop/whatever(if she has CD). She can knock you back or send you off an edge with jer javelin. She can't be slept in ult. She can eat grenades and many ults/abilities with Javelin Spin. Javelin spin even offers a speed boost if she want to run down a healer or dps... all while having a powerful main weapon. It's bananas really.

Reactions: silkforcalde

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Can't charge her, hook her or knock her back with rock/boop/whatever(if she has CD). She can knock you back or send you off an edge with jer javelin. She can't be slept in ult. She can eat grenades and many ults/abilities with Javelin Spin. Javelin spin even offers a speed boost if she want to run down a healer or dps... all while having a powerful main weapon. It's bananas really.

yeah playing against a good Orisa is kind of a nightmare right now. i know people on reddit are going more in on hog but there's a reason why i mentioned Orisa first.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Orisa needs a nerf, an increase for that jav CD (per @silkforcalde) would be pretty solid.

And IMO either no one should be sleep-able for an ult, or everyone can be.

Hog IMO doesn't need a nerf. A well-played Hog is a handful, but shit man, a well-played Hammy is far more frustrating IMO.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Orisa needs a nerf, an increase for that jav CD (per @silkforcalde) would be pretty solid.

Hog IMO doesn't need a nerf. A well-played Hog is a handful, but shit man, a well-played Hammy is far more frustrating IMO.

hog nerfs are coming. that's already been confirmed. they did the hotfix earlier in the season to nerf hog a bit by buffing other counters but they said they couldn't hotfix the fixes to hog that they wanted without a full patch which will come at the end of the season.

D.Va is really good against WB if you're tanking and WB is frustrating you.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
hog nerfs are coming. that's already been confirmed. they did the hotfix earlier in the season to nerf hog a bit by buffing other counters but they said they couldn't hotfix the fixes to hog that they wanted without a full patch which will come at the end of the season.

D.Va is really good against WB if you're tanking and WB is frustrating you.
Aw, I hate that. He is so much fun.

RE: Hammy, that's the only tank I can counter him with. I have managed to catch them with a charge and earthshatter, but it's not enough.

May 8, 2001
Colorado

I tend to side with you about Roadhog. But supposedly the issues are brought up more in the high ranked community. I'm not beyond Silver, so I can't speak to what they're experiencing apparently. :dunno:

I do know that watching people get repeatedly tossed over a bridge by a good hog player is hilarious though.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
I tend to side with you about Roadhog. But supposedly the issues are brought up more in the high ranked community. I'm not beyond Silver, so I can't speak to what they're experiencing apparently. :dunno:

I do know that watching people get repeatedly tossed over a bridge by a good hog player is hilarious though.
Yeah, my perspective of having a whopping eight days back in the game is likely skewing my experience.

Reactions: Downset

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
it's a FFA deathmatch where the characters all have new abilities but the character selection is all over the place, there are armor packs all around and ult charge items

Reactions: crotch
May 8, 2001
Colorado
I hate this skin btw

dfjv2r9-4a07a2b3-9ad0-45aa-9b91-7d0f5d01ec92.png

• Haha
Reactions: crotch

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
lucio gets extra health and infinite ammo, also his knockback stuns if you hit people into walls with it, that happens outside of ult too

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trendworld